RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Hadley Green (again)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

fkarim

United Kingdom 
Hadley Green (again)

Left my previous RRS at Hadley Green and picked up my Black Edition this morning. Consistent with most people's feedback, such a pleasant experience Very Happy They make you feel looked after very well which is not as common elsewhere as it should be.

Jeremy is a true professional and really knows the product he is selling. He had answers to every question I asked (and I ask too many!). He was as helpful as one can be with everything right from initial enquiries to part exchange to delivery of my new (to me) car. I believe I got a good deal too Thumbs Up

I arrived on the agreed time and the car was ready for me, all clean and shiny, with all the paperwork prepared in advance, two HGG stuffed bears on the rear seats (kids say thank you!). Doesn't get any easier or smoother than this.

Left the place confident that I will get the same great level of service if I have to go back for anything.

Good to see James again too Thumbs Up

Post #405156 Fri Dec 06 2013 10:13pm
Jeremy @ Grange Barnet LR

Thank you for the kind feedback! It was an absolute pleasure and I'm glad you're happy with your new car!

Enjoy the weekend! Wink

Post #405161 Fri Dec 06 2013 10:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
James @ Grange Barnet LR

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Thanks Fawad! Good to see you too, and Sorry it was so brief. The new RRS looked a million dollars....... Enjoy!

Thanks for your business.

James Thumbs Up Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up

Post #405162 Fri Dec 06 2013 10:30pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Cheers guys.

Oh and I forgot to mention the full tank of fuel Bow down

Post #405189 Sat Dec 07 2013 9:06am
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Please stop rubbing it in - I was so close Big Cry

The BEd is superb - seriously wish I could of bought mine from Jeremy and was near enough to drop in to sort out warranty issues Bow down Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #405196 Sat Dec 07 2013 9:50am

I think it was the cloesest I've ever been on a deal!! Laughing

You know where I am next time! Thumbs Up

Post #405207 Sat Dec 07 2013 11:52am
Peterlondon

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

I am trading in my TDV8 MY10 this weekend for an ex demo HSE Dynamic MY14 at Hadley Green.

It is good to read on this forum that they come highly regarded for providing a good customer experience, I have to say the experience when I bought the TDV8 from Lancaster Reading did not feel like the type of brand experience that is commensurate with buying a premium luxury vehicle.

I have been at a Forrester event for marketing leaders this week where one of the big topics has been how brands create a great customer experience in today's world. Some of the examples used about how Mercedes, Audi and Lexus are so highly focussed on delivering the ultimate customer experience left me thinking what are LR doing to ensure the customer experience is on a par with the premium product they are building.

Post #424242 Wed May 14 2014 8:47am

Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday, Mike is getting your new car prep'ed as we speak and and its looking great!

Not long to go! Very Happy

Post #424245 Wed May 14 2014 9:04am
Peterlondon

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

Big thumbs up to the Hadley Green team for a great handover experience today.

The 3.0 HSE Dynamic (ex demo) was presented in as new condition and was unveiled with great ceremony in the showroom.

Well done to Mike and Matthew for making us feel like valued clients and running through the vehicle systems with such professionalism.

Really loving the car, it is so refined comfortable and yet sporty too.

Very Happy Very Happy

Post #424596 Sat May 17 2014 9:24pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR

It looks stunning! Thank you very much indeed for your business and glad that the guys looked after you well.

Post #424606 Sun May 18 2014 7:51am
F1_Dragon

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi Hadley Green guys,

My MY10 RRS HSE is due a service/MOT, I dropped an email to the address on your website a couple of weeks ago but haven't had a response.

It's difficult for me to call from the office so do you have any email contact details I can get a quote from, it's been to Welwyn last 2 years who have been good but being based in Mill Hill, I'd rather save on the mileage.

cheers! MY16 SDV6 Autobiography

Post #429884 Wed Jul 09 2014 10:57am
James @ Grange Barnet LR

Hi F1Dragon,

Apologies for the lack of contact. I will be making a more formal announcement on the forum soon, however Hadley Green Garages was sold yesterday to Cambria PLC, and as a result sadly we lost our booking centre a couple of weeks ago.

If you email gary.foxley@grange.co.uk, mention me (James Tayler) and the fact that you have previously made contact and he will look after you.

Again, apologise for the lack of contact.

Post #429891 Wed Jul 09 2014 11:19am
F1_Dragon

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Many thanks James.

No problem at all, it was at odds with my experience when I had to have a little problem looked at a while back so was a bit confused.

I will email Gary.

Cheers and good luck(and apologies for the thread hijack)! Thumbs Up MY16 SDV6 Autobiography

Last edited by F1_Dragon on Wed Jul 09 2014 11:42am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #429893 Wed Jul 09 2014 11:27am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

James,

Hope this is a positive change for you & customers and forum sponsorship will continue Thumbs Up

When you make the announcement please let us know what (if any) changes it means for us. I don't expect to visit the garage anytime soon as the car runs perfectly ( Very Happy ) and service isn't due until next Spring but it would still be good to know in advance.

Thanks

Post #429898 Wed Jul 09 2014 11:41am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1