RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Guy Salmon Sheffield and Stockport
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Marsie

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Stornoway Grey
Guy Salmon Sheffield and Stockport

It is a very rare occasion that i feel the need to praise anyone but this is one of those times Thumbs Up

A few weeks ago we went to Jamaica for a week, while there i had my hand luggage stolen which contained my RRS key (car was parked at Manchester Jetparks) Evil or Very Mad Censored
So after the initial rant i realised that after a 9 hour flight home we were going to be faced with a nightmare getting the car out of the carpark and getting home Shocked After all, the car was locked,deadlocked, in park, steering lock on, handbrake on and on gravel parked in the middle of a load of other cars so recovery would be interesting to say the least!!

So with limited internet, i emailed Shaun Reynolds at GS sheffield and explained our predicament. He emailed back the next day (6 hour time difference Rolling Eyes ) and told me not to worry and that he would sort things for me if possible

The next day he emailed saying he had been in touch with GS Stockport and had arranged for a new key to be delivered to them by the time i got back, not only that but he had spoken to the service manager (Paul Curtis) and he had offered to send a Techy with me to the airport carpark to program the new key so we could get straight on our way home

So after we landed at 7:30 am on the monday morning we jumped in a taxi to GS stockport where we picked up the key and one of their Technicians took us to the jetpark in a shiny new evoque (i am sure this was done on purpose because my missus was there Whistle ). When there we had a half mile walk to the car due to the auto barrier Evil or Very Mad where the new key was programmed Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down

So what could have been an absolute nightmare turned into a minor inconvenience thanks to Shaun at sheffield and Paul and the team at stockport
Thanks guys Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Paul Current fleet
2011 Discovery 3.0 sdv6 XS
2008 Range rover sport HST tdv8*gone*
2000 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 convertible
1996 TVR Chimaera*gone*
2004 Vauxhall combo van*dead* Sad
2003 ford ranger double cab

Post #429686 Mon Jul 07 2014 10:28pm
Jasper ham

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Nightmare story with a great ending, glad you got it sorted and big Thumbs Up to GS 2011 RRS 3.0TDV6 HSE Santorini Black, black leather, 22" Calibre Altus black / polished wheels, full colour coded.

Post #429689 Mon Jul 07 2014 10:58pm
Marsie

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Stornoway Grey

Yes it was a big relief. Also restored my faith in humankind Thumbs Up
Paul Current fleet
2011 Discovery 3.0 sdv6 XS
2008 Range rover sport HST tdv8*gone*
2000 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 convertible
1996 TVR Chimaera*gone*
2004 Vauxhall combo van*dead* Sad
2003 ford ranger double cab

Post #429809 Tue Jul 08 2014 7:37pm
jim4244

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I have bought both my wife's Evoque and my RRS2 through Guy Salmon Land Rover, Northampton and I can't speak highly enough of them.

Super deal, super service and made to feel like a valued customer.

Previously I had bought through Stratsones Milton Keynes and Marshalls in Bedford. The level of service I have received from GS Northampton put both these dealerships to shame........

Jim

Post #429857 Wed Jul 09 2014 6:49am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1