RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > HAWKE Styling > Supercharged exhaust tips
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Bungleaio

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue
Supercharged exhaust tips

I'm interested in some new tips for my exhaust as the original ones don't look to clever on mine. I've seen these on your website http://shop.sixonetwo.co.uk/exhausts/17419

Quote:
These premium quality exhaust tips will fit ONLY first edition Range Rover Sport Supercharged models (2005-2009) where the exhaust ends are horizontal.

These tips clamp onto the original tailpipes on your car and slide up neatly to the silencer box. The clamp is welded onto the tip so there is no chance of it coming loose. Everything required is included with this kit.

This is a do-it-yourself job and easy to fit! These tips fit neatly into the existing cut outs in the rear bumper - no trimming of the bumper is needed.

This auction if for the pair, left and right. This item will fit the following models: Range Rover Sport (2010 onwards) (diesel models only)

WILL NOT fit other Sport models, please look at our items for the correct tips for these other cars.

Are these for the early supercharged cars? The description says they are and they aren't.

If they are do they fit over the existing tips or do they need cutting off? The standard ones on my car are part of the exhaust, they aren't clamped on.

Post #423437 Tue May 06 2014 8:30pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1