Page 1 of 1

hornbaek

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Bonatti Grey
How to spot the different versions of the RRS

Question as in the topic above ?

Post #421790 Sun Apr 20 2014 6:49pm
big pimp

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Dynamics and autobiographies have black grills side vents, bonnet vents and strip on the rear. Normal HSE's don't.

After that not much seperate them, especially the AB's and dynamics, apart from interior and. Think the ABs are fully colour coded MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #421794 Sun Apr 20 2014 7:16pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

Even those bits which do separate them are mostly gratuitous trim, like the bonnet "air vents" which aren't.

They ought to do more explicit differentiation such as different front and back bumpers, different exhaust pipe finishers but the coloured sills are about the only significant change IMHO. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #421830 Mon Apr 21 2014 10:27am
Chrisr1806

England 

HSEs have Silver grilles, Dynamics and Autobiographies have black grilles. Silver grilles look best IMO. Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #421895 Mon Apr 21 2014 11:43pm
Skymast

United States 

I really don't see a big difference between the HSE and the Supercharged. Not that it's a big deal, but since the HSE is Supercharged it seems better differentiate based on the engine size between the two models. 2014 Range Rover Sport HSE
2014 Mercedes S550
2012 BMW 535

Post #422254 Fri Apr 25 2014 12:32pm
The Red One

United Kingdom 

Chrisr1806 wrote:
HSEs have Silver grilles, Dynamics and Autobiographies have black grilles. Silver grilles look best IMO.

I am pleased there is not much difference to tell the cars apart as I too have a RRS HSE and love it. I think certain colours look better with the atlas colour bits, such as your Chris and I have Corris Grey with 21" style 15 wheels and I think the atlas colour parts complement it brilliantly. My car was the first the dealer had seen in the combination I ordered and they felt it worked really well. The fully colour coding on the AB is nice, but again works best with certain colours and in Corris Grey, it works well with the non painted parts.
Whatever the spec, it feels a $1m to drive and with it still being a rare car on the roads, it gets a lot of head turning.
Very Happy Cool Thumbs Up

Post #422270 Fri Apr 25 2014 2:38pm
hunter

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black

HSTs look quite different with different front and rear bumpers they look more agressive than the HSE. There are differences between pre and post 2010 cars too, such as the the lights and the positioning on the side vents. Gone but not forgotten, 2005 RRS SC first edition, BMW 2010 Z4,TVR Tamora, TVR Cerb, MERC SL 55 AMG, E46 M3, Z4, Jag S type R, Skyline R33 GTR 640 bhp, Evo FQ 400, L322 RR, X5, Lotus Esprit V8 twin turbo, Lotus Elise 135r, Nissan Murano, Honda S2000, 911, Boxster s...and a few more

Post #422284 Fri Apr 25 2014 4:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1