RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > It's here!! - Loire Blue SDV6 HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 5 <12345

Widdle

United Kingdom 

Thanks for the heads up, will take it there. Don't fancy taking it to my local donkeys, they'd probably nail them on....

Post #417855 Sat Mar 15 2014 4:28pm
The Red One

United Kingdom 

Hi Chris, sorry if you have already covered this, but which audio system did you go with? I am collecting my Corris grey HSE on Saturday and the dealer is not sure what the standard one is, 250 or 380 watts. I have read a lot of negativity towards the 250w system on the forum and wondered what you have and thoughts on it. I have gone for the same ivory interior, I thought the cirrus looked a bit too grey.
I can't wait until the weekend! Very Happy

Post #420920 Thu Apr 10 2014 11:36pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Hi The Red One, I went for the standard (380w?) system, I decided that I would rather spend the cash on other options instead of the upgraded meridian unit. I have to say, I am pleasently surprised at how good the standard system is (I haven't heard the upgraded unit so can't compare) but I would say it is as good as the Alpine system in my previous Freelander!

The ivory is a great choice, it's really classy and should look really nice with Firenze (I assume that's what you have chosen? Laughing ) My salesman deterred me from ordering Cirrus, he said that it wasn't a very popular choice and that Ivory was a better choice and would help shift the car come resale time. I'm glad I took his advice! Firenze with Ivory was my choice, but I have to keep the other half happy! Rolling Eyes

Have fun at the weekend, some pics would be great! Very Happy Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #420921 Thu Apr 10 2014 11:43pm
The Red One

United Kingdom 

Thanks Chris, I hope I am pleasantly surprised with the standard audio system. My colour is Corris grey with ivory, my current sport is a MY12 in Firenze, which will be part ex'd for the new one. I had an Evoque in Firenze red before the RRS, therefore felt like a change and really like the Corris grey, especially when the sun is shining.
Roll on Saturday and sunshine Cool

Post #420923 Fri Apr 11 2014 12:22am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 5 <12345