RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > New Order
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Dazzler

United Kingdom 

Did you do anything with the back A frames Gremlin ? 3.0 SDV6 HSE Fuji White, Ebony / Lunar Dark Grey Oak,22" Alloys, Red Brake Callipers, Panoramic Roof in Contrast Black, Heated Steering Wheel, Full Size Spare, Privacy Glass & Fixed Side Steps

Going - 2011 3.0 TDV6 HSE Luxury, Fuji White, Ebony Leather with contrast stitching, Sunroof, Adaptive Cruise, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, heated steering Wheel, Tv

Post #416650 Wed Mar 05 2014 9:05am
Coolj

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Welcome to the forum Dazzler Thumbs Up Hope to see some pics when your you pick up the car. 2008 TDV8, Java Black, Ebony Sports Seats, Side Steps, Zebrano, Privacy Glass, Premium ICE, Hybrid TV.

Post #416659 Wed Mar 05 2014 9:54am
Gremlin

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Yea painted that as well

Post #416666 Wed Mar 05 2014 10:28am
Dazzler

United Kingdom 

Looks a great car Gremlin, how you finding the ride on the 22's ? 3.0 SDV6 HSE Fuji White, Ebony / Lunar Dark Grey Oak,22" Alloys, Red Brake Callipers, Panoramic Roof in Contrast Black, Heated Steering Wheel, Full Size Spare, Privacy Glass & Fixed Side Steps

Going - 2011 3.0 TDV6 HSE Luxury, Fuji White, Ebony Leather with contrast stitching, Sunroof, Adaptive Cruise, Privacy Glass, Side Steps, heated steering Wheel, Tv

Post #416707 Wed Mar 05 2014 3:48pm
Gremlin

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Afternoon, coming from a D4 I thought the ride was very hard and uncomfortable, so I put 21's on it now and it's a little bit better, but still doesn't seem wright Maybe I'm used to the D4 with 20's on

Post #416711 Wed Mar 05 2014 4:05pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

Interesting, I test drove a car with 22 inch wheels and thought the same - harsh ride and surprising road noise. I am definitely going for 21 inch wheels which I hope will help but if you are saying not, I'm a bit worried... Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #416734 Wed Mar 05 2014 7:12pm
Dazzler

United Kingdom 

Just had an update from the dealers, car been brought forward 18th April build for end of April delivery Shocked 3.0 SDV6 HSE Fuji White, Ebony / Lunar Dark Grey Oak,22" Alloys, Red Brake Callipers, Panoramic Roof in Contrast Black, Heated Steering Wheel, Full Size Spare, Privacy Glass & Fixed Side Steps

Post #420278 Fri Apr 04 2014 6:58am
Chrisr1806

England 

That's great news. Thumbs Up As I said before, my car was three weeks early, it arrived at the dealers on 15th Feb, it wasn't meant to be built until the 5th March! Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #420294 Fri Apr 04 2014 10:08am
Tom1s

Scotland 

Great looking car Gremlin, it seems this car can look great in almost any colour. I have ordered a standard HSE in Corris Grey with ivory seats, pano roof, meridian sound system (cheaper one) and park assist (cos it will seem huge after our TTS!)

I also saw a Loire Blue up close with ivory seats like Chris's and it too was stunning. My car is supposed to get to the dealers on Sunday and I have the registration number too, so that sounds positive. My only doubt is I have not seen the car in Corris with my options and waiting since early October is giving me jitters that I could have done better with the colour options!

Time will tell....

Post #420297 Fri Apr 04 2014 11:08am
AK-Hammer

United Kingdom 

That is a quick delivery. I put a deposit down on April 1st (no joke!), and told it was going to be end of October delivery.... Shocked

Think it might be a long summer.

Post #420425 Sun Apr 06 2014 8:54am
Tom1s

Scotland 

I think it really depends on the dealerships size and volume of cars. The big ones just get more allocations so it pays to make a few calls. Also some folks change their minds and cancel so depending on how fixed your requirements are for options it can be a lot quicker than 6 months!

Good luck...

Post #420437 Sun Apr 06 2014 11:35am
AK-Hammer

United Kingdom 

So I rang up my dealer to ask why the long wait. He said that since an updated car is coming out shortly (I presume he means the MY2015) he has put my order in a "holding pool" so I can then get on that schedule when production for that model starts. He estimates production to start in June/July and deliveris to commence Sept/October.

I asked him what the update was going to involve and he said it was not clear but he expects some things that are currently available as options to become standard and a set of new options added. I think other threads have discussed this and speculated about what these could be but he did say they will not be the first to know about this and checking the configurator will be the best place to find out! Laughing

Post #420692 Tue Apr 08 2014 4:42pm
andman

Andorra 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Ordered an AB last week....

The bumpers look great sprayed black.......

Think i'm going to have the under trays wrapped in black/dark grey carbon fibre effect wrap..

Anyone know if there are any nice after market exhaust tips out there yet... 2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's
2013 Porsche Boxster S 3.4
2014 Audi A3 S line Quattro
---------------------------------

Post #420725 Wed Apr 09 2014 5:18am
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

MY15 was rumoured to have a HUD option. I wonder whether it will ultimately include this in the future - http://newsroom.jaguarlandrover.com/en-gb/...gy_090414/ 

Post #420729 Wed Apr 09 2014 6:09am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12