RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > My first RR collected today
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Gal Dove

Hi ACS. I've pretty much gone for the same spec as you but in HSE. Corris/Pano/Ebony-Cirrus/22's/Meridien....

There's another post on here about noise from the 22's at certain speeds; can you tell me if you've noticed any noticeable humming/droning from the wheels or wheel areas at certain speeds...?

Be really helpful to have more input on this.

BTW - how's the Ebony/Cirrus/Ebony working out..? MY14 RRS2, Corris, Pano, 50/50 Cirrus/Black leather, Meridien sound, 22" Style 6's, Bespoke Gap around tailgate.
Porsche 911 (just left!)
1972 VW Bay Camper (cooled by the air alone!!)

Post #418618 Fri Mar 21 2014 12:22am
ACS

United Kingdom 

I have read that also about the road noise and also fuel economy. As for noise, seems fine to me, sure there is road noise but there is a lot of rubber on the road which is what you can hear. Not more noticeable at any specific speed. I have only driven mine and the demonstrator which had std HSE Dynamic 21", I cannot tell difference.

As for economy, I cannot compare of course as I only have mine so nothing to compare with. I have now done 1500 miles on a mixture of town and long runs, average appears to be about 31mpg but I have not been driving for economy yet!!!!

As for car it is brilliant, still discovering bits about it, event the sat nav system which many reviewers say is somewhat wanting I am finding to be quite good.

Colour schemes are a very personal choice, I do believe that I got mine just right, the black of the grill, mirrors etc with the black roof against the contrast of the grey and then the red brakes just looks brilliant. My last car had cream leather which looked great when clean but need a lot of effort to keep clean, the black / sirrus really looks good and contrast with the exterior really well.

Post #418729 Fri Mar 21 2014 9:19pm
lawnman

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Very nice, enjoy Thumbs Up 2013 HSE Black Edition with lots of toys
2010 Fuji White RRS HSE
Rear Camera, Command Shift
Colour coded bumpers +
Side Steps & Mud Flaps
Privacy Glass
2008 RRS HSE Black

Post #418782 Sat Mar 22 2014 4:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top