RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Privacy Glass
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

RobF

United Kingdom 

Mine is Havana: I just wanted a change from the Grey of my last Discovery.

The colour is different: I'll be honest and say when the day is dull it looks a little ordinary, but when the sun shines on it, it's great - it's actually difficult to describe it (log book says brown so I giuess that's the nearest base colour).

The good thing is that when the car is a bit dirty, it doesn't look too bad. But clean it is very nice. I'll get some pics when I get it clean (probably about March time, with the current weather).

Post #413819 Thu Feb 13 2014 12:08pm
Tom1s

Scotland 

Well I arrived at the dealership all excited about seeing a Havana RR in the showroom and.....well the salesman looked pretty horrified and embarrassed since they didn't have one because he thought I had said Navara Bronze(no I didn't think it sounded similar either)!

It took me about 90 mins to get to the dealership on two trains...must say I wasn't thrilled but mistakes do happen lol...

Anyway he said they have a Disco on loan to another customer and he would drive it to my home on Monday morning so I could see it. Everything else about my sales experience with this guy has been great and he is doing everything he can to rectify the error so Im still happy.

The wait goes on...it would be great for any pictures you might have of this rare coloured car though.

Tom

Post #413986 Fri Feb 14 2014 1:16pm
Mark_N

United Kingdom 

Well, at least he is trying, that would be a novel experience for me...

I too am wondering about a colour change, from Firenze to Mariana, but living in the country, I wonder if it would ever look clean. Mark

SVR in Estoril Blue Thumbs Up

Post #413995 Fri Feb 14 2014 1:37pm
Tom1s

Scotland 

The car looks so damn good in very dark colours when clean...and Mariana Black is a great choice but I guess its how often you would see it clean? My next door neighbour has a 2013 RRS Autobiography in Black and it always looks great BUT he takes it to a local hand car wash at the slightest sign of any dust landing on it, so very often!

My last company car was an Audi A5 sport in met black, it looked great when clean but I vowed never have another one due to it rarely looking clean. Next car we bought was an Audi RRS.....in Met Black!!!

Logic never did figure in my choices....Good luck with your choice....

Tom

Post #414000 Fri Feb 14 2014 2:07pm
Senna

2010 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Mark_N wrote:
Well, at least he is trying, that would be a novel experience for me...

I too am wondering about a colour change, from Firenze to Mariana, but living in the country, I wonder if it would ever look clean.

Mariana is really nice and our first choice. I saw a Corris grey FFRR in the local showroom the other day and have to say it looked great. The black roof finished it off nicely. Reminds me of Porsche's Meteor grey from a few years ago. Current...
Just Landed....MY2014.5 Mariana Black HSE Dynamic with tons of toys
MY2014 Evoque Si4 Dynamic Santorini black with toys galore
2010 Porsche Carrera 2S (997.2) Basalt black with PDK

On Order: Porsche Macan S Diesel...eta March 2015

Previous
2010 RRS HSE Santorini black (super reliable and will be missed)
3 x Boring Audi's, Q7, TT, A4 Cab (yawn)

Post #414007 Fri Feb 14 2014 3:17pm
RobF

United Kingdom 

It's probably a bit late but here's my Havana car finally cleaned. Not the best job ever but not bad for a bloke on one leg!

I've put a few pics in to try and capture the colour best I could. It's the first time I've seen it clean (car was delivered to me on a rainy day in late January...not been cleaned since Confused In the sunshine it loos really nice, very pleased with it.

Note the deployable side steps: They are an absolute sonofabitch to keep clean, so also fitted front mudflaps this afternoon.

Note that if anyone is thinking of trying to nick my car, the bull terrier will have you.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green

Post #417066 Sat Mar 08 2014 9:41pm
Tom1s

Scotland 

Love both the car and the pooch...

it has gone past the point of change for me now, so staying with Corris Grey but your pictures just confirmed what a great colour choice Havana is. How easy was it to fit the mud flaps and where did you get them from?

Post #417073 Sat Mar 08 2014 10:15pm
JasM

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Nice RRS, really like that colour. Thumbs Up 2014 L405 SDV8 RR Autobiography Cool

2012 RRS SDV6 HSE -Orkney Grey with A/B bodykit - Now Gone Sad
2007 RRS TDV6 HSE - Zermatt Silver - Gone

Post #417093 Sun Mar 09 2014 12:11am
RobF

United Kingdom 

Tom1s wrote:
Love both the car and the pooch...

it has gone past the point of change for me now, so staying with Corris Grey but your pictures just confirmed what a great colour choice Havana is. How easy was it to fit the mud flaps and where did you get them from?

Didn't get a chance to take any pics today or to have go at the rear flaps...was at Twickenham for the rugby Thumbs Up

Fitting them was quite straightforward, but if you decide to do it yourself, don't believe the start of the instructions!

I bought mine from Duckworths.

Post #417161 Sun Mar 09 2014 10:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12