RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Site News & Feedback > Moderator/s - nominations please!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 6 <123456>

muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

And ady hasn't Shocked

Rolling with laughter Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Last edited by muddywheels on Fri Jul 12 2013 11:56am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #388622 Fri Jul 12 2013 10:57am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Not a nice thing to say MW Rolling Eyes

Post #388623 Fri Jul 12 2013 11:00am
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

It was meant to be a joke Shocked Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Post #388624 Fri Jul 12 2013 11:06am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

OK then
Rolling with laughter

Post #388625 Fri Jul 12 2013 11:31am
Prelude

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Galway Green

Johnny F and MAW

I can only go by what he said in the email which I have copied and pasted below. BTW how do you host then post a screenshot?

This post has been edited by the site administration team
Private email removed- Contents stated to you personally, not for broadcasting in public

Post #388626 Fri Jul 12 2013 11:44am
MAW

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

PM ? Whistle Confused Laughing

Post #388628 Fri Jul 12 2013 11:55am
Prelude

Er, overzealous site admin team....BKHK gave me permission to post the email I would not have done it without his permission Evil or Very Mad If you let him back he can tell everyone himself why he was banned!

MAW, I will PM you

Post #388631 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:25pm
SRE

Spain 
I guess we have to start being nice to the Gent from now on

Moderate this Whistle Whistle Whistle

Duz tha speak Yorkshire?

Police have just released details of a new drug craze that is being carried out in Yorkshire nightclubs. Apparently, Yorkshire club goers have started injecting Ecstasy just above their front teeth.
Police say the dangerous practice is called "e by gum"
A Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.
Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."
Vet: "Is it a tom?"
Yorkshireman: "Nay, I've browt it with us."
A Yorkshireman's dog dies and as it was a favourite pet he decides to have a gold statue made by a jeweller to remember the dog by.
Yorkshireman: "Can tha mek us a gold statue of yon dog?"
Jeweller: "Do you want it 18 carat?"
Yorkshireman: "No I want it chewin' a bone yer daft Censored !"
A Yorkshireman's wife dies and the widower decides that her headstone should have the words "She were thine" engraved on it.
He calls the stone mason, who assures him that the headstone will be ready a few days after the funeral.
True to his word the stone mason calls the widower to say that the headstone is ready and would he like to come and have a look..
When the widower gets there he takes one look at the stone to see that it's been engraved "She were thin".
He explodes: "'ells bells man, you've left the bloody "e" out, you've left the bloody "e" out!"
The stone mason apologises profusely and assures the poor widower that it will be rectified the following morning.
Next day comes and the widower returns to the stone mason: "There you go sir, I've put the "e" on the stone for you".
The widower looks at the stone and then reads out aloud:
"E, she were thin".
Bloke from Barnsley with piles asks chemist "Nah then lad, does tha sell arse cream?"
Chemist replies "Aye, Magnum or Cornetto?"

Post #388632 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:32pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Rolling with laughter Shouldn't this be in the jokes thread? Wink Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #388634 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:37pm
SRE

Spain 

Chrisr1806 wrote:
Rolling with laughter Shouldn't this be in the jokes thread? Wink

Dam, you have now given the game away, This was meant as a Moderator initiation test. Rolling with laughter

Post #388636 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:43pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Rolling with laughter I'm sure they won't be too far behind. Rolling with laughter Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:

Post #388637 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:44pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

I thought you were just trying to ease the tension in this thread Whistle Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Post #388638 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:46pm
Chrisr1806

England 

I came to explore this forum, and it certainly makes me laugh. Laughing I won't be leaving now. Twisted Evil Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:

Post #388639 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:50pm
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

As BKHK seems intent to keep rattling me about this, now via Prelude, I will state in public why he is banned.

He repeatedly, and despite me asking multiple times, continued to provoke other site members about their RRSs and how they should or shouldn't modify them.

Under the site's terms of use, which you all agree to on registering, it states:

Quote:
Please be considerate to other members. Personal attacks, threats and 'flame wars' will not be tolerated.

If you're considering replying to a post that has in someway upset or offended you, please click the [triangle] icon to report the post to the moderators, rather than risk inflaming a situation or causing unintended offence yourself.

If you are asked to do or stop doing something by a moderator, do not ignore them.

Despite being asked politely by me to stop, BKHK continued to post in a manner I considered not appropriate for this forum - that is, provoking and insulting other forum members.

Some of these members were very new to the forum, and these posts gave those new members a very poor introduction to RRSPORT.

Those of you who have been here more than a few months will know how the forums I run operate and that bans are extremely rare on them. They are the absolutely last resort and I don't just throw them around as has been suggested.

You may not, for personal reasons, agree with a certain person being banned but when I have asked for something to stop voluntarily and it hasn't, then I have no choice left but to stop that person posting. This is about maintaining the spirit of the RRSPORT community for Range Rover Sport owners and enthusiasts, not a forum where insults and provocation are the norm. Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #388640 Fri Jul 12 2013 12:53pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Prelude

Martin, he is actually quite a good bloke and doesn't mean any harm. He has gone out of his way and used his time recommending from his own experience holiday accommodation in Oz for a trip later this year. But its your site and your choice and I will do no more bidding on his behalf other than to say that he has probably done enough time in the sin bin.

Post #388698 Sat Jul 13 2013 6:06am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 6 <123456>