RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Reflections
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Personally, i think L/R are trying to milk the situation with their prices just like they have done with the way over priced Evoque Whistle The bubble will burst when sales start to fall and i think the new pricing structure of the new RRS will be the start of that bubble bursting judging by the number of cancelled orders and feedback we hear on here. Its pricing itself or L/R are pricing itself out of the UK market. Whistle

Post #388095 Mon Jul 08 2013 9:23am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
corrisgrey

United Kingdom 

Ady 555 wrote:
Personally, i think L/R are trying to milk the situation with their prices just like they have done with the way over priced Evoque Whistle The bubble will burst when sales start to fall and i think the new pricing structure of the new RRS will be the start of that bubble bursting judging by the number of cancelled orders and feedback we hear on here. Its pricing itself or L/R are pricing itself out of the UK market. Whistle

JLR pricing seems very strange or should I have said inflated. An on-line broker is offering 25% discounts on new 3.0 V6 S/C XJ Portfolios. Discounts of up to 10% are available on a new Disco 4, so I am optimistic about getting a good deal on a RRS HSE with a March 2015 delivery.

Post #388106 Mon Jul 08 2013 10:29am
mse

United Kingdom 

Having a sport without low range - is like having a cup of tea without a tea bag...you can still drink it but its not really tea.

For me the sport starts at the dynamic i would class the sport as follows (using old models:
S = SE
XS = HSE
HSE = HSE Dynamic

But you then need to look through the current HSE and add on all the stuff you dont get on the dynamic - that will take you to the figure i listed. Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #388149 Mon Jul 08 2013 5:37pm
mse

United Kingdom 

Ady 555 wrote:

Agree - my wife was saying a similar thing...its actually like the current sport.

The sport is just too expensive for what it is. Although will the market pop, who knows, the risk is a screwed up second hand value - and i recall Land Rover having that...but then there is the oversea's market

Incidentally, this is what happens when you try to fit loads of models in
Defender
Freelander
Discovery
RRS
FFRR

Worked, then the jag line up.

I can sort of see the Evoque - although i wish it had air suspension etc,

Maybe there should have been a baby freelander - like a suzuki jimney etc Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #388151 Mon Jul 08 2013 5:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top