sz7dhvThu Mar 14 2013 5:56pm
richamartinTue Mar 19 2013 8:41pm
paulLWed Apr 03 2013 5:08pm
GazPFri Apr 19 2013 8:54pm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 6 <123456>

kav1187

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

Somehow I haven't been getting email updates for this thread. Hope I'm still on the list Mr. Green Want to do a DIY job on your car? Check out the definitive 'how to' thread in the technical section Thumbs Up

http://rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic28424.html

Post #376926 Thu Mar 14 2013 2:20pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Hi Kav, yes still on the list but a little too far down for this first event. Big Cry

James Thumbs Up Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up

Post #376929 Thu Mar 14 2013 2:34pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ikeysolomon

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Adriatic Blue

How far down the list am I Big Cry

Ikey

Post #376954 Thu Mar 14 2013 7:17pm
kav1187

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

James @ Hadley Green LR wrote:
Hi Kav, yes still on the list but a little too far down for this first event. Big Cry

James Thumbs Up

Thanks James Thumbs Up Want to do a DIY job on your car? Check out the definitive 'how to' thread in the technical section Thumbs Up

http://rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic28424.html

Post #376957 Thu Mar 14 2013 8:00pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR

Dear all,

I am yet to recieve replies from a few forum members, however time is marching on and there are a few slots still to fill for this event. With this in mind if anyone would like to go onto a short-list to come along then please could you PM me (not email!) with the details below and I will try to fit you in on a first come first served basis.

Forum Nickname
Forum you are listed on (for this event)
Real Name
Address
Postcode
Mobile Number
Email Address
Preference of AM or PM (there will be more chance of you attending if you are flexible)
Name of your guest (if it can be another forum member then all the better!)**

Please PM me asap and I will report back next week with where we are concerning places.

IMPORTANT - Please only commit if you can genuinely attend due to the limited number of places!

Post #377448 Tue Mar 19 2013 9:43am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
James @ Grange Barnet LR

All,

We seem to be getting close regarding final numbers, therefore please PM if you would like to go onto the short list as we may have someone drop out at prior to the event.

In te menatime, please can you read the terms & conditions below to ensure you qualify. Please note that you will need to bring both parts of your driving licence, therefore please start looking (or applying for a replacement) now!! Laughing

James Thumbs Up

LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE LONDON - TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OFF ROAD DRIVING

• All participants attend at their own risk.
• All instructions and rules given by the off road instructors must be adhered to.
• All participants must be at least 18 years of age and hold a current UK or EU full driving licence and must have done so for at least 12 months. (All Rest of World Licences must be viewed and approved by our Insurers in advance of driving. This process takes approx seven days.)
• All participants must present their full driving licence (Two Parts for UK Licence holders) for us to take a copy. Failure to present an appropriate Driving Licence will disqualify the person from driving.
• Any person with 6 penalty points or more on their Licence (unless just 6 made up of 2 code SP speeding convictions) or with an offence code other than SP or TS is prohibited from driving Land Rover Experience vehicles on road. (All licence endorsements or convictions with a code other than SP or TS must be referred to our Insurers for consideration and approval at least seven days prior to driving.)
• At no time will a participant be under the influence of alcohol or any drugs, which might impair his/her alertness or driving ability.
• Any person found to be affected by alcohol or drugs will be prohibited from participating in any Event.
• The course is unsuitable for those who suffer from back problems or any other condition including pregnancy which may be aggravated by rigorous activity. All participants should take expert medical advice if they are in any way concerned about their suitability to partake in our courses.
• Land Rover Experience London does not accept liability for any loss, damage or personal injury whilst attending the Off Road Driving Course.
• Participants and the public should be warned that, while it is intended to be challenging and stimulating, the Event carries a greater degree of risk than regular activities in their everyday lives.
• Participants may withdraw from any activity and are under no pressure to take part. Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up

Post #377492 Tue Mar 19 2013 4:09pm
mrfrog

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Vesuvius Orange

James, quick question. Are the passengers/partners eligible to drive provided they meet the criteria above. Even if that means sharing some of the drives between the two of us. 

"Roads ? Where we're going there are no roads." Back to the future.

Post #377521 Tue Mar 19 2013 7:42pm
1JBS

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 SE Orkney Grey

James you have PM..

Post #377565 Wed Mar 20 2013 9:47am
James @ Grange Barnet LR

MrFrog - Yes all can drive if criteria is met.

JBS - PM received. Will update next few days.

Post #377627 Wed Mar 20 2013 5:38pm
gordon kerr

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Java Black

James @ Hadley Green LR wrote:
Dear all,

Please PM me asap and I will report back next week with where we are concerning places.

James Thumbs Up

Have tried to pm you a couple of times but the pm's seem to just be sitting in my outbox and not being sent Confused

Did they reach you? Gordon Kerr
Bedford, UK
2007 Java Black RR Sport TDv6
1980 Brooklands Green Triumph TR7

Post #377683 Thu Mar 21 2013 9:10am
James @ Grange Barnet LR

Thanks Gordon..... I have 40 or so PM's to go through today.

Post #377684 Thu Mar 21 2013 9:11am
James @ Grange Barnet LR

HGG – Land Rover Experience Event

18th April 2013 at Luton Hoo Land Rover Experience Centre

***EVENT NOW FULL***

All,

Thank you for the unprecedented response in relation to this event, and I apologise that I may not have been able to respond to every PM that has been sent in my usual ‘personal’ way! Embarassed

The event is now fully booked, and we now have 48 forum members (inc a few guests) for what I hope will be a great event! Although I will email each main attendee the information within this post, I would be grateful if you could check the list below to see if you are booked on, and if so have another read through the information supplied. I can’t stress enough how popular this first event has proved to be, therefore if you have committed to attend and are unable to for whatever reason then please let me know asap (BY EMAIL ONLY with your forum name to forum@hadleygreen.co.uk), so that I can make the slot(s) available to the next person on the list.

As below, you will see that there are two sessions, AM and PM with specific arrival times (8:30am and 12:30pm depending on the session). Both sessions are now full therefore please ensure that you are able to arrive on time as sadly we will not be able to accommodate any latecomers on the PM session or once the convoy has set off.

Please also read the terms and conditions as per my previous post to confirm that you and your guest are eligible to participate, and please bring your driving licence (inc photocard if you have the new style) as you will not be able to drive if you do not have it with you.

FORMAT

The format will be the same for both sessions……. upon arrival you will sign-on in the Experience Centre, and after a quick briefing (involving a coffee/tea and a bacon roll or pastry depending on the session!) will then head out to the cars in pairs, where you will be met by an instructor. If you are lucky enough to have booked a guest with you then you will be paired up with them, if not then you will join another forum member. There will be 12 cars in total with the hope that there will be 2 vehicles of each type hopefully enabling you to try each model. The session will be in a convoy style with the opportunity to swap from vehicle to vehicle. We will have to play it by ear as this is a totally bespoke event, however that is the general plan! Cool

NB. You will not be using your own cars and there is no charge for this event (HGG is picking up the tab).

ATTENDEES

Please se below a list of those booked on to the event, the session that they are booked on to, the start time for that session AND most importantly whether there is a guest slot booked (I have a list of guests real names).

Please let me know if there are any issue with the information below! (BY EMAIL ONLY with your forum name to forum@hadleygreen.co.uk).

DIRECTIONS

LU1 4LF has always got me to the Experience Centre using Land Rover Sat Nav, however below are some more detailed instructions if you need them (or don't havee Nav). Please note that the Experience Centre is accessed via different entrance to that of the main hotel, therefore please follow the instructions as opposed to the signs for Luton Hoo.

I think that is all, therefore I look forward to seeing those who have been able to attend this first event on 18th April.

Providing the forum members enjoy this event and it all runs to plan, then we hope to carry out similar events on a more regular basis.

James Thumbs Up

PS. Please email forum@hadleygreen.co.uk as opposed to PM if at all possible! Wink

. Follow us on Twitter: @GrangeBarnetJLR Thumbs Up

Last edited by James @ Grange Barnet LR on Thu Mar 21 2013 1:18pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #377701 Thu Mar 21 2013 11:00am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Really looking forward to this Thumbs Up

Definitely looking forward to a good look around the new FFRR... 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #377710 Thu Mar 21 2013 12:13pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR

It's all steam ahead at HGG for the LRE off road day. We're finalising numbers this week and will be emailing the info in the above post to you all soon. So far nothing has changed re the sessions above.

We're very much looking forward to it and will hopefully have V6, V8 and W12HGG in attendance Wink!

Post #379474 Wed Apr 03 2013 7:36am
James @ Grange Barnet LR

9 days and counting!! Cool

We are all very much looking forward to the event next Thursday (18th), and meeting those forum members who are booked to attend.

Yesterday I emailed each member with an overview of the event, timings, directions and the terms and conditions for driving. I've had a few responses from excited forum members, therefore I hope it will be a fun day. Very Happy

It would appear that we also have a photographer on board who will be taking some snaps from late morning (thanks Pegleg from the Freelander forum! Thumbs Up

Post #379963 Tue Apr 09 2013 2:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 6 <123456>