Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Other Site Sponsors > Faultmate updates THIS Friday 12th October
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Faultmate updates THIS Friday 12th October

I'm coming down to Bournemouth THIS FRIDAY to do some update and can come down via Bristol area or Reading area if anyone is interested in getting some software updates.
I'll then be back up to Andover for the weekend for some winch training.

Details of all the updates can be found in my signature, along with the link to the thread with photos of the updates.

Feel free to PM me with your postcode and mobile number as this would help to co-ordinate any updates.

Cheers

Ian Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #359175 Wed Oct 10 2012 1:08am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

I'll be going Birmingham to Bristol, to Yeovil to Bournemouth to Andover.

Have a couple of updates lined up, but still space for some more if interested. Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #359432 Thu Oct 11 2012 11:35pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Misery

United Kingdom 

Well Bodsy and his friend Chris have just left my place, what a great couple of guys. It was a real pleasure to meet you both. Thumbs Up

I have had all the updates done that I asked for. I would really recommend anyone who has an early Sport to have them done they are excellent.

But please arrange to have an early evening visit, if like me your Sport maybe embarrassed of having a real off roader in your drive. Wink

Post #359495 Fri Oct 12 2012 9:59pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Nice one - is Chris bodsy's special friend? Wink 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #359505 Sat Oct 13 2012 8:15am
Misery

United Kingdom 

Laughing

Mybe Bodsy will post a link or pictures of the sort of stuff they do VA. The sort of serious off roading you used to do, until you went soft and brought a family wagon. Wink

Post #359508 Sat Oct 13 2012 10:06am
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

VA, you know ChrisTyler now if you want to tell him he's got 'special' friends, feel free Laughing

Good to meet you Simon and I've never seen a car so highly polished to within an inch of its life! Sorry I had to get you to drive it on the road in the rain. Laughing Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Bodsys Brake Bible
See it HERE

Post #359523 Sat Oct 13 2012 12:50pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1