RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Lakeland Torver Coniston
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Zermatt Vulgaris

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver
Lakeland Torver Coniston

Purchased my MY 2011 HSE from Lakeland after getting good service from them when i bought the D3 in 2009.

We live in aberdeenshire and travelled down to buy off them - service is outstanding real feel good factor picking a car up in the middle of the lake district and you feel like you get to know the whole team sales advisor, Dealer Principal etc.

Just put my land rover feed back form through and marked them as outstanding. 2011 MY- RRS HSE - Zermatt -Ebony-Piano .... its a monochrome world

2006- BMW Z4M Roadster -Titanium Silver

Club - Ex Defender & Disco 3

Post #307638 Thu Jul 28 2011 8:44pm
nestu

England 
Not always so obliging!

Good luck with your new purchase...hope to be following your lead across to RRS shortly Smile I read lots of positive comments about Lakeland on the D3 website and made the trip across from Newcastle....the 1st time their cars were under prepared and couldn't make a deal but the 2nd time we purchased a D3.....worst car purchase I have ever made!...love the car but the preparation of my car and service from the garage was shocking. 80 miles after purchase the car needed LR Assist to get it started, 4 faults recorded on fuel sysytem....and a transmission fault showing. Two long returns to the dealers ...very poor service....dealer principal was involved from the start and was less than helpful...and no fix....long story but 6months later took letters from Land Rover Exec to get them to cough up half payment for repairs to gear selector....carried out at another LR dealer.. I would certainly never give this garage my business again! Just adding my comments so prospective customers visit with their eyes open.

Post #353480 Sun Aug 12 2012 12:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1