RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Land Rover magazine/newsletter from manufacturer to customer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Biggles

England 

Evening All,
I decided that my voucher would never turn up. Apparently this comes out of the dealers margin and it is down to them to sort (is this true) and the way my dealer performs I would be old Im already going grey Laughing , before it arrived.
So with my impending 40th birthday in in September just gone I decided it was time to sort it my self.
You can ring the nearest LRE centre to you and give them your name and registration number and dealer from where you purchased and they call you back to confirm all details and make a booking.
Tim please check the pricing because last month it cost me £325.00 to upgrade to the full day with sole occupancy for me and my partner, this was on a week day if that makes a difference.
To everbody out their, you really have to go on the LRE, it really is unbelivable when you are shown and allowed to drive this car of road. The ability and strength of the traction system is something you must experience.
It will make you realise just how good the sport is and may even make you go of road on a regular basis even if only to impress your friends. Most of all it will give you the better understanding of what the traction control system and its variuos management programs do to keep this car going even if it is on a slippery or icy road. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #3312 Thu Oct 13 2005 9:46pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

BIGGLES.... not 40 yet Shocked .... it seems such a distant memory for me now. Mind you hav'nt got the grey hairs yet!

Thanks for the info guys, I will have to get the family to join me on the LRE day, will book ASAP. 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #3318 Fri Oct 14 2005 12:25am
tasmod

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

===

Last edited by tasmod on Tue Jan 14 2014 1:57pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #3322 Fri Oct 14 2005 10:12am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Quick question:

With the LRE days, I was given a brown flyer about it with the car, it basically lords it all up and then says if I don't receive my voucher within 30 days to call that number, 0800 376 9175.

My question is, do you get a choice of car to drive and also, is it one of theirs you drive, not your own? I'm pretty certain it's their cars and you drive the car you bought as that makes most sense.

Someone put my mind at rest please.

I know my wife would like to drive on the day but at another £350 is it worth it? L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #3325 Fri Oct 14 2005 10:26am
nickp

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

RRUK

Most places do offer a choice of cars to drive , and they are their cars .I did one (a full day ) at Eastnor Castle in a RRS , fantastic day ,some pics in my gallery . If you need more info please give me a call.

Nick.

Post #3331 Fri Oct 14 2005 10:58am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Talk about timing - my "Live It Drive It" pack turned up today (with LR Assistance card safely stowed inside) and also a separate mailing from LRE Administration re the off-road day. Not overly impressive really, this welcome pack - it's just a load of glossy marketing... what's the point of it? I'm sure we'll see them for sale on eBay soon, "EXTREMELY RARE!!" etc Laughing

I too must say I am quite shocked about the price increase in taking a guest along. My wife's Freelander is coming up for a year old now and we did the LRE day for that in Feb this year at Eastnor. It only cost me £75 to go on the half-day with her... sole occupancy in the car too (in fact, as we'd already done a Freelander day we asked to do it in a RR, which we duly did). If I remember, with her first Freelander, I think it only cost me £50 to accompany her (but that may have been 2 or 3 yrs ago). Is it really 300-odd quid to add a guest to the experience now? Not sure I would want to pay that - I think if that's the real pricing they're shooting themselves in the foot a little... I best phone to confirm I suppose.

Cheers
Steve 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #3332 Fri Oct 14 2005 11:31am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12