RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > Does the Land Rover iPhone cable work with iOS5 on iPhone 4S
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Lookers Park Royal

If the cable doesn't fit then I assume that it is a much older RRS than 2 years and that it has the connector in the underside of the lid for a hardwired phone bracket?

If you can find out how old it is I will give you a better indication of what is needed. If it is pre-10my then sadly it will not have any iPod intergration other than a 3mm input on the back of the cubby where the rear seat passengers legs go (under a small flap), if it is post 10my then the lead you have is the wrong one.

As I say, let me know the age and I will give you a steer!

James Thumbs Up

Post #320910 Sat Nov 12 2011 5:39pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

As James said, the age of the RRS is the key to this Smile Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #320959 Sun Nov 13 2011 10:03am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
swalker900

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

I have a MY2010 sport, with iPod the connector in arm rest, next to USB socket.

I have a new lead purchased fom land rover (LR031492 - this is the latest lead apparently, and is curly), which will charge and play my older iPod (30gb video iPod).

This lead however, won't charge but will play my iPhone 4S running standard IOS 5.0.1.

The same iphone 4S and same lead will charge and play in a 11 plate disco 4, as tried today!

LR stratstones say my car's software is up to date, and now is booked in for full wiring inspections to look into this...6th jan 2012.... MY2010 3.0 TDV6 HSE, Zermatt silver/Ebony/walnut, privacy, side steps, rubber mats and standard otherwise...

Post #326346 Wed Dec 28 2011 6:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12