RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Greens Haverfordwest
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

bosun

2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Stornoway Grey
Greens Haverfordwest

I've had 3 services done on my RRS at Greens of Haverfordwest who used to be a main dealer but are now only a service dealer. After complaining several times about front suspension rattles that developed in the second and third years of ownership and the usual ''within tolerance'' ,''normal for this kind of vehicle'' bullshit, as soon as the warranty expired they decided that it needed all four front ball joints and the antiroll bar links !
So I took it to my local MOT Station (quite literally mine as I am the freeholder) and we checked it out on their state of the art, brand new, hydraulic mot shaker plates and couldn't find any thing wrong with the ball joints etc at all.
Later when I was on my way to Gatwick I stopped at Harwoods?? of Croydon ??,as there were lots of shiny new Evoques outside and asked the service guy about my rattle and he said ''replace the antiroll bar D bushes it'll be those'' So I bought a set from them (£32) and when I got home put them on (bit fiddly even on a pit) and hey presto problem fixed.
And its still on the same balljoints and antiroll bar links that its had from new and there's no play or noise in any of them.
The engine however is a different story................................... Sad

Post #325518 Sun Dec 18 2011 6:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1