RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Harwoods Tonbridge
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Mr H

England 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black
Harwoods Tonbridge

I know lots of you have had bad experiences with this group but I just wanted to recount my experience so far.

On entering the dealership I was approached quickly, but I would say appropriately and in a friendly manner and shown around the vehicle I was interested in. The sales person did make clear that there was a lot of interest in the vehicle given the price. I thought well she would say that to be honest, but with that it became clear that there was a couple milling about waiting to look at it too.

So we did the deal and i noticed that there was damage to a rear alloy. This was taken care of. I was also told to go over the car in my own time and advise them if there were any dents etc (I couldn't do this at the time as it was raining and bodywork issues would have been impossible to spot).

We were heavily delayed when we went to collect the car but the sales person stayed on and kept the dealership open for us for an extra hour and then even did battle with my bloody bank security check. She even took us to the nearest petrol station as the pdi bods had forgotten to leave enough diesel in it, later knocking money off the price of the autoglym treatment I'd ordered to compensate.

A couple of minor dents were duly put right in my local dealer, tonbridge picking up the cost and they have subsequently sorted the three year LR warranty which also didn't materialize once I'd got the car.

All in all they have helped me when I've asked and honoured everything they said they would. On that basis they have certainly made me a happy customer. Victoria at the dealers has been great Thumbs Up

Also massive thumbs up so far to marshalls in Peterborough who now look after my RRS they have been extremely helpful thus far too. Thumbs Up Have i got the busted controller?!?!!?

2009 RRS TDV8
Santorini Black
Ivory / Anigre
Privacy
DVD & TV
Side Steps

Post #323776 Fri Dec 02 2011 11:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1