RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Stratstone Stockton
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

JoeRRS

United Kingdom 
Stratstone Stockton

Bought my RRS from Stratstone Stockton on the 31st January 2010 exactly what I wanted sales guy and manager were great at the time rushed things through for me etc etc the only problem at the time was that the service book, manual and MOT had for some reason been sent to there head office or so the say. They did show me that it has full sevice history from that dealership and there dealership in Newcastle.

Now allmost 11 months after and I am still waiting on the above I have been in countless times now and still nothing has been done I keep getting told the same old story that when it arrives they will contact me. They know that I am out the country alot and I cant chase it up every week.

Also I have contacted them about buying a newer RRS in December when I return home from offshore and again I have not had a single reply.

Does anyone have details of a LR complaints department or something along those lines?

Post #318921 Thu Oct 27 2011 10:57am
Steve @ Lookers Park Royal

United Kingdom 

Hi JoeRRS,

If you want to give Land Rover Customer Car a call their number is 08705 000 500.

With regards to the rest of the hand books/Service Book this should only really take a week to get one ordered and a couple extra to post to the other dealer for them to stamp it and send it back.

Please feel free to drop me an email if i can help with the newer car your looking for in december

Steve Thumbs Up If possible please email rather than PM!

Sales - steveallum@lookers.co.uk
Service - davidkingsnorth@lookers.co.uk
Parts - andrewharding@lookers.co.uk

Tel 0208 992 2299

Please do not take any information contained within this post as factual. Always check the manufacturers web site if in doubt.

Post #318922 Thu Oct 27 2011 11:11am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Get in there steve Thumbs Up Laughing

Post #318940 Thu Oct 27 2011 12:01pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote

United Kingdom 

If you don't ask you don't get Wink

Ady555 i have seen your message, James is off on holiday till monday so i'll talk to him then and come back to you. If possible please email rather than PM!

Tel 0208 992 2299

Please do not take any information contained within this post as factual. Always check the manufacturers web site if in doubt.

Post #318941 Thu Oct 27 2011 12:10pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Ok steve thank you Thumbs Up

Post #318942 Thu Oct 27 2011 12:13pm
JoeRRS

United Kingdom 

Steve @ Lookers Park Royal wrote:
Hi JoeRRS,

If you want to give Land Rover Customer Car a call their number is 08705 000 500.

With regards to the rest of the hand books/Service Book this should only really take a week to get one ordered and a couple extra to post to the other dealer for them to stamp it and send it back.

Please feel free to drop me an email if i can help with the newer car your looking for in december

Steve Thumbs Up

Thanks Steve thats great, cant phoe at the moment offshore Iraq untill around the 14th of December no phoes out here only net but all give them a call when I get back to the UK. I will drop you a email later on aswell cheers

Post #318950 Thu Oct 27 2011 1:03pm

United Kingdom 

No Problem Joe, all part of the service.

Look forward to talking to you about that soon.

Steve Thumbs Up If possible please email rather than PM!

Tel 0208 992 2299

Post #318952 Thu Oct 27 2011 1:12pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1