RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > Extended Warranty Packages for Sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>

kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi guys.. well working on a new website right now for all the warranty/insurance products.
The warranties over 3.0 Litre engines, we can offer at discounted prices to any engine size, however the only insurance company that will underwrite the cars abov 3.0 litre is putting a £2.5k claim limit on each/every claim on the warranty. So will cover most expenses/claims, but if something big goes, then the policy will pay only £2.5k, which is still worth it for the purchase price, but isn't as good as the 'purchase price of car' that we have on the below 3.0 litre packages that we have started selling well already.

Any questions/queries, please email me.

Thanks!! Very Happy Thumbs Up

Post #246542 Wed Dec 23 2009 11:54pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

We will be offering in the next week warranty packages in addition to the above, that also cover full wear and tear items and also go up to £150 per hour labour rate. If interested let me know and we can provide quotations on request.

The warranty packages are from a big warranty provider and are lower then retail prices. Very Happy

Post #267121 Tue May 25 2010 11:59am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Website now fully functioning for online quotes and purchases..

Post #268134 Tue Jun 08 2010 3:21pm
muffd

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Hi Kam

My RRS is now just out of LR warranty. Shall I call your office to sort cover out for the extended warranty deal or will I just sign up online?

Muff If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Java Black HSE TDV6 O7, alpaca, FF sunroof, adaptive Xenon headlights, SC grill, black privacy glass, clear indicators, tow-pack, colour-coded all black.Gone, but forever in my memory. Until my new one comes...
In the stables:Mercedes CLK 230K Cab W208; BMW 318d; VW Golf (LHD) 1.6 SE in Spain:New RRS to come soon...

Post #271664 Mon Jul 19 2010 5:27pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Muff.

You can sign up online: www.warrantyuk.co.uk follow the step by step process.
Or call our office between 9.30-6pm and we can sort this out for you.
Any questions please call/email and we will respond asap.

Many thanks
Kam.

Post #271668 Mon Jul 19 2010 6:15pm
mccalia1

Apart from cost and I admit at being lazy at not finding this info out.....what is the difference between your Warranty and the one that's supplied by Land Rover that would persuade me to part with my cash with you Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #271670 Mon Jul 19 2010 6:43pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Well apart from the significant saving on cost that you have already noted.
Our warranty packages offer a cheaper alternative, which cover all electrical and mechanical parts of your range rover sport. Most components are covered, and specific exclusions do apply but they are made clear on the PDF's available off our website which can be seen on this page:

http://www.warrantyuk.co.uk/CarWarPrices.htm

You can take the car to any VAT registered garage who can diagnose and bill the warranty directly for any work required. You can also spread the cost of the warranty over 12 months on DD with 0% interest charged.

Claims are handled by a central claims department who will assist you with the details required from the vendor who is fixing your car.

We also, if you purchase 2 years or more warranty, throw in the same duration of UK road side assistance (including Homestart), this is with mondial and can be upgraded to the European package/Family package with direct arrangement through ourselves.

You can buy online via our website and can take the 12 months option or pay outright with any debit/credit card through our secure server.

Any questions/comments please contact us on: 0121 622 8122 or info@warrantyuk.co.uk.
Thanks for looking. Thumbs Up

Post #271684 Mon Jul 19 2010 9:07pm
mccalia1

Cheers...the T&C's state that they do not cover diagnosis....does that mean I'm liable for some costs if I'm making claim? Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #271688 Mon Jul 19 2010 9:32pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

If the garage you choose actually charge seperately for the diagnosis of the problem, then this would have to be paid for seperately. In my own personal exeriences across a broad range of brands and a broad spectrum of differing garages from dealers to back street smaller businesses, it is very rare for an organisation to actually charge out seperately for diagnostics. if you have a problem, i.e. your turbo charger blows, this will be evident from the characteristics of the engine when viewing and so they shouldn't go through a massive diagnostic cost. Most garages will charge you for the new turbo charger with fitting and won't break it down to the level of seperate diagnostic costs.

Nowadays, most businesses operate on no obligation quotes.
There are many eventualities that can occur with cars so the insurance paperwork just covers everything that may occur through the course of the vehicle warranty. If you do get a garage charging out seperately for diagnostics on the invoice which is to be settled by the warranty provider, then on paper yes you are correct you would have to pay for the diagnosis element.

Post #271730 Tue Jul 20 2010 10:21am
muffd

I too have looked at the T&Cs. On balance, I reckon this is worth the punt and I have just called Kam's office and bought a 12 month warranty! Thanks Kam - Simon was most helpful.
Muff If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Java Black HSE TDV6 O7, alpaca, FF sunroof, adaptive Xenon headlights, SC grill, black privacy glass, clear indicators, tow-pack, colour-coded all black.Gone, but forever in my memory. Until my new one comes...
In the stables:Mercedes CLK 230K Cab W208; BMW 318d; VW Golf (LHD) 1.6 SE in Spain:New RRS to come soon...

Post #271742 Tue Jul 20 2010 12:25pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Thanks for your business muff! Thumbs Up

Post #271748 Tue Jul 20 2010 3:01pm
mccalia1

Thats a good counter response Kam Thumbs Up

Will certainly consider it.... Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #271775 Tue Jul 20 2010 8:36pm
rangrov

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

It sounds good to me, ive got 5 months rr warranty left, when that has gone i know were i am going, lets hope the prices stay the same for a while. Thumbs Up RANGE ROVER 3.6 TD V8 HSE ZERMATT SILVER BLACK LEATHER. AC COBRA 5.7 V8.................. LIVE FOR TODAY COS TOMORROW MAY NEVER ARRIVE,,,,

Post #272102 Sat Jul 24 2010 8:29pm
leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

KAM, is this still available, ive just PM'd you.

Post #308532 Wed Aug 03 2011 9:01pm
leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Taken joint package for my RRS and wifes Toyota, many thanks to Simon for the being very helpful and easy transaction Thumbs Up

Post #317231 Wed Oct 12 2011 8:32pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>