RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Site News & Feedback > Lookers Park Royal - Staff Announcement
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Lookers Park Royal

Lookers Park Royal - Staff Announcement

For the eagle-eyed amongst you, you may have noticed that our forum name has now changed to 'James @ Lookers Park Royal'?

The reason for this is that we have promoted one of the LPR sales team, Steve Allum, to look after all of our dealerships Social Media and all enquiries via email and the internet. Some of you will have already dealt with Steve and many of the forums mention him positively in Dealership Feedback. Steve has been with the LPR team for a number of years, having previously worked for another Land Rover dealer in another dealer group. Steve has a great level of product knowledge, is attentive and detail-orientated, therefore we see him settling in to this new role quickly and easily.

Year on year we have added another of Martin's forums to our portfolio of sponsorship, and coupled with the fact that I am now responsible for Jaguar sales at Park Royal in addition to Land Rover and Range Rover, it means that I do now need some assistance to ensure that we continue to deliver the level of service that we have over the past few years.

So, introducing Steve Allum who will be known on the forum as 'Steve @ Lookers Park Royal', and I will sign on under 'James @ Lookers Park Royal'. Steve will probably be a bit easier to reach than myself and react to your enquiries quicker, however Please feel free to drop either of us a line should you need any assistance.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Post #316378 Thu Oct 06 2011 3:55pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Jimmy_75000

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Thumbs Up

Welcome Steve!

Will contact you soon for my 2nd service! Range Rover Vogue ‘17 TDV6

Gone: Range Rover Vogue '11 4.4TDV8, Range Rover Sport ‘59, Range Rover Sport ‘56

Post #316384 Thu Oct 06 2011 4:35pm
Steuart64

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey

Welcome Steve Now - MY11 RRS Autobiography TDV6, Orkney gray, tints, steps, daylight running lamps and allllll the toys!!!
Ex- RRS HSE TDV6 07 Java Black, bi xenon, corner lights, side steps, tints, cool box, smoke side repeats, chrome "sport" boot sill
Ex - Audi A4 Cab 3.0TDi Quattro
Ex - Freelander2 SE TD4
Ex - CRV Auto

Post #316386 Thu Oct 06 2011 4:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1