RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > Insurance for 20 year old
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

nathanh1

United Kingdom 

Fredsman wrote:
So when they said "Not again" they meant they wouldn't insure you again? was that with AXA as thats who my dad is with and they won't even touch me until im 25!

Wow ... killed 6! how on earth did he manage that ...

I've got a clean license and no accidents

Yeah with axa , they have alway been amazing dont get me wrong providing 5* service but they just wouldnt insure me again due to my accident and 6 points and its a big car - our direct man we deal with was gutted when he knew he was going to lose it all but he just couldnt pull any strings! - ends up we let him keep the property as we didnt have enough time to organise it - we just moved the fleet!

Now with a private broker with aviva they seem very good so far - touch wood.

whilst ringing around i searched a few other private ones who focus on convicted / young drivers and got some quotes for under 4k.

Forgot to mention earlier ive got a 2k excess with new and old policy. but after one year clean driving this is reduced right down!!

Good luck - i know its a killer but just right a list of 20 + first then ring them one by one.. also tell them youve got the money waiting to take out the policy they always seem to try harder when you tell them they have a possible comittion! haha

Post #309931 Mon Aug 15 2011 4:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12