RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Hatfields Liverpool
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

peanutbob

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver
Hatfields Liverpool

Well, I've sidled over from the Disco 3 and Defender forums, having had a a few Deafeners and a D3 in the past. So, I'm now a very happy owner of a RRS TDV8 with 29k in silver. The D3 was wonderful and the Defenders great in their way..But now this is the job! All the L/R dealers locally (JE + GS) have been pretty good, and so is Hatfields. Somewhat less corporate, so more flexible (such as allowing dogs in loan cars etc.). I was quite suprised when taking the RRS for a test drive on a warmish day, the s/p asked if I wanted to put the dogs in the back of the RRS.I didn't, but it was a nice touch. I has 2 cars in p/ex - one they didn't see, but took me on my word ref the history/appearance etc, and then collected it on request. All paperwork went without issue inc plate change.
They're a pretty friendly bunch and obliging, so will see how the after sales goes! JE loan cars were always Freelanders which was ok, but GS could only offer Minis which was not a lot of use when you have a couple of Spaniels...
The TDV8 is a dream, 28.4mpg on the motorway today at 75/85 is what I used to get from the D3 .

Post #306853 Wed Jul 20 2011 10:15pm
Zermatt Vulgaris

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

Glad to hear its going well ... so you are pleased with the D3 to RRS switch then... thats reassuring do the same on saturday
(TDV6 not TDV8) 2011 MY- RRS HSE - Zermatt -Ebony-Piano .... its a monochrome world

2006- BMW Z4M Roadster -Titanium Silver

Club - Ex Defender & Disco 3

Post #306857 Wed Jul 20 2011 11:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1