RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > CHPR (now Lookers Park Royal)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Engineer

United Kingdom 
CHPR (now Lookers Park Royal)

Hello everybody

Finally got time to post a comment about the guys at CHPR...they are so so much better at their work than the rest...

I was looking to get a 2010 HSE asap, I had lots of conversations with my local dealers in the midlands, all of whom told me that it was impossible to get one before Feb/Mar 2010....a few emails later James and matthew at CHPR were able to offer me more or less exactly the spec I was looking for with a delivery of November, unfortunately the evening that the offer arrived so did the grim reaper and I suffered a devastating family occurrence which completely threw the whole situation into freefall...with the result of having to pass on a superb offer...I cannot thank the guys at CHPR enough for their efforts and understanding in some tragic circumstances...many thanks to James and Matthew Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Cheers guys
Engineer

Post #242559 Wed Nov 11 2009 9:18pm
mccalia1

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Wish more dealers adopted their approach Thumbs Up Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #242563 Wed Nov 11 2009 10:11pm
Lookers Park Royal

Engineer,

Apologies for the delay in reply as I've not been able to look at the forum as regularly as normal and your post slipped through the net.

Really sorry to hear your news and please let us know when you are in a position to look at changing the car again.

As it happens we've just had a canceled order for one this morning which is available should you want to pick up discussions again.

Thank you for your kind words and again, sorry to hear of your news.

James Thumbs Up

Post #243420 Mon Nov 23 2009 11:22am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1