RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Alloys
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Alloys

I get my TDv6SE on 2nd June. I have the Supercharged Grilles and intake trims and Black Oval badges instead of the standard issue jobs - dealer had fitted them to the car which was on the showroom floor when I took my TD6 RRSE in for it's service on launch day and bought the car that was under the sheet on the spot, as seen. Charge was £100 for the Supersport grilles.
Have also changed the 18" Standard Twinspoke wheels for D3 10 spoke wheels. Wanted the 20" wheels from the Supercharged but dealer cannot get them yet.
Also dealer cannot get any tailored carpet mats yet or even the special LR rubber ones.
Pics of my new wagon are posted here
www.rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1912

Post #58 Mon May 30 2005 9:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Biggles

England 
Alloys

I will be looking to purchase the Overfinch 20" tiger alloys and will be keeping my originals for winter and off road treks.
The RRS looks like it will lend itself to cosmetic mods very well. But that is probably as much alterations that I will do except for chipping the engine.

Post #61 Mon May 30 2005 10:12pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Biggles,
Chipping - over on the Range Rover net www.rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=347 there has been a lot of chat about this................. some folks have not been that impressed with some of the kit. DMS seem to be pretty good as it is easy to "dechip" when the car goes in for servicing etc. returning the car to the factory settings temporarily.

Post #64 Mon May 30 2005 10:32pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Biggles

England 

Will probably go for the turbochip option as I know quite a few cars that he has done and the owners are well impressed with his work and the improvements made.

Post #77 Wed Jun 01 2005 7:56am
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey
Re: Alloys

Biggles wrote:
I will be looking to purchase the Overfinch 20" tiger alloys and will be keeping my originals for winter and off road treks.

Biggles, I don't think Overfinch sell the 20" Sport Evolution alloys any more, you used to be able to source them from John Craddocks, but apparently, there were production quality issues and they were made by Compomotive, so Overfinch withdrew them and stuck to selling just the 22" Tiger alloys.

They look nicer but they are very expensive, about £4k for a set I seem to recall. Wonder what they look like on a RRSS?? L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #216 Fri Jun 10 2005 11:08am
Biggles

England 

RRUK,
Its the tiger alloys I will be hoping to get, Every pic of the RRS I have seen with the spokes of the wheel filling lots of space imo looks brill. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #232 Sat Jun 11 2005 10:26am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1