RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Great dealer service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

fred looney

Australia 
Great dealer service

I had a problem yesterday with the air suspension so dropped in to my local dealer about 3ish in the afternoon (right in the middle of a huge storm) They looked at the car straight away but due to power blackouts couldn't do anything then. They said I needed to leave the car with them overnight and they would look at it in the morning. No problem but then they said they din't have any cars availible for me from the service department so they gave me a brand new one of the lot.
Just got back to work after picking the car up all fixed by 10.30am so very please.

Do others get service as good as this or am I just lucky? RRS TDV8 Buckingham Blue

Post #226190 Thu May 21 2009 1:29am
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Sounds like you were lucky, lucky, lucky Whistle Wink L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #226220 Thu May 21 2009 10:01am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Looks like your dealer was made especially for you.... saves you spinning around from dealer to dealer, failing to get the locomotion with any of them Whistle 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #226229 Thu May 21 2009 10:16am
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

What do I have to do to get the message through, It's no secret that some do offer a better service than others, however I have been shocked by the service received recently, it has been excellent, there we go, the word is out Time for celebration. Whistle L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #226231 Thu May 21 2009 10:22am
Lateral5

Australia 
Re: Great dealer service

fred looney wrote:
I had a problem yesterday with the air suspension so dropped in to my local dealer about 3ish in the afternoon (right in the middle of a huge storm) They looked at the car straight away but due to power blackouts couldn't do anything then. They said I needed to leave the car with them overnight and they would look at it in the morning. No problem but then they said they din't have any cars availible for me from the service department so they gave me a brand new one of the lot.
Just got back to work after picking the car up all fixed by 10.30am so very please.

Do others get service as good as this or am I just lucky?

I find the attitude at grass roots dealer level is quite good - I have been pretty happy with the guys at the dealers I have taken mine to. Courtesy cars tend to be cheap and nasty though.

Can't say the same for the next level up.... Whistle RRS TDV6 Bluetooth, VR, Roof

Post #227640 Tue Jun 09 2009 11:50am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1