RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > 19" tyre options
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

DTR

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Atacama Sand
Maybe interested in the compomotive 18" rim?

Note with interest the off road options for 19" tyre options. Ofcourse if enough people are interested (in Oz) then maybe a group buy from compomotive in the UK is a possibility.

The front end of the Bowler Nemisis (http://www.bowler-offroad.com) has the Brembo front end and is fitted with Compomotive rims (Bowler OEM for rims) , who will only manufacture when enough numbers are ordered. Perhaps enough of us are serious? Remeber if you are towing and the rim fits there are more again.
Show of hands with quantity. In my case it would be six rims as two spares are better then one Razz or is that heads Question Oh and then the off road choice virtually becomes nirvana Rolling with laughter . Ok maybe just better Smile

If enough interest is shown I would be willing to initiate action.

Post #224183 Mon May 04 2009 1:35pm
640Newton

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Any idea what sort of price we're talking about for the Compomotive wheels (including shipping)? I doubt that they are going to be cheap. 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey with Alpaca premium leather, Adaptive cruise, Adaptive Bi-xenons, sunroof, Premium Nav, Premium ICE Logic 7, telephone, active locking rear diff, console coolbox, seat memory, powerfold mirrors, tow pack, window tint, dual battery, engel fridge, Goodyear Mud-Terrain tyres.

Post #224292 Tue May 05 2009 1:12pm
DTR

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Atacama Sand

Was 277 pounds plus shipping (I think that was directly from Bowler not Compomotive, will have to reconfirm). Their requirement though was based more along the line of quantity as they had to tool up for a production run. I think it was around 200 rims. At the time my intent was six rims for the car (2 spare before people ask about my dual axle car) and see what we would do for the caravan. I had not chased up shipping as I would first gauge interest and closer to critical mass put your money where your mouth is Shocked (commitment deposit to Compomotive?). The shipping shopping would be done closer to the min order # and information spread.

My main concern is people talking but not commiting, especially with this amount of money/qty involved and I would hate do get this close only to find somebody not commiting. Then the rest of us placing an order feeling let down and frustrated over one or two Owner Operators.

As far as I was concerned and as My Central Bank (SWMBO) said you either want them or you do not. If shipping is that exhorbitant then you obviously don't Thumbs Up . My main aim is to get 18" rims, when I am not to concerned. Ok maybe in the next year or two would be great Exclamation

Post #224371 Tue May 05 2009 11:09pm
Leo

Kenya 

Do a search on here for "compomotive", the rim you want is the PD1880, and is available directly from Compomotive contrary to what Bowler says (without the Bowler logo). You can order 1 or 200, it's up to you. Thumbs Up

There were pictures from a US guy who bought 5 black ones, but I think they are gone now.

Post #224373 Tue May 05 2009 11:33pm
diamond

Greece 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Alaska White

http://www.comp.co.uk/news/detail.asp?news...%3C%2Fb%3E

Very nice. 18" but fits the brembo breaks 2009 Range Rover Sport 2.7 TDV6 SE, Alaska White, Almond leather, tinted windows, active rear diff, tow pack, HiICE, full spare: gone and already missed

2004 Fiat Panda 1.2 Climbing 4x4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAg4DdXAp7Y

Post #224400 Wed May 06 2009 9:03am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12