RRSPORT.CO.UK

    Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > The Sytner Experience
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
 
will_wonka



Member Since: 03 Mar 2007
Location: Tminus 12 months for the RS Sport Supercharged!!
Posts: 3377

United Kingdom 

Unnecessary quote removed

So SP, assuming you were in LV and not Woolies, why not just do what these rude gits deserve - cause a scene, that way at least they know they have done wrong, nothing more infuriating Evil or Very Mad L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #201522 Tue Dec 23 2008 12:41pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Sexy Pauly



Member Since: 24 Aug 2008
Location: LAN DAN MATE
Posts: 698

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

caus i cant be bothered with them, they do not deserve the time. RR Sport supercharged 06
strut grills, strut 22" wheels, Full Kahn Kit
Brembo big brake kit, tinted front and rear lights

CLS 63 AMG Mercedes 2008, Cayenne Turbo S 2007, C32 AMG mercedes 2004, Vito Van 111CDI 2004

Post #201558 Tue Dec 23 2008 1:25pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Supertrotter



Member Since: 10 Mar 2006
Location: Brrrr.... guess where :o(
Posts: 9905

United Kingdom 

Sexy Pauly wrote:
Sytner guys loose out in the end, because they will all be out of a job!

it happened to me last night, i was in Louis Vuitton.......


Rolling Eyes ...............

*CLICK* (ST has thrown his laptop out of the window and into his 2000' outdoor hawaiin inspired heated, air conditioned, jaccuzi'd RRS shaped pool Banging Head ) Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad


06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #201590 Tue Dec 23 2008 4:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator


Member Since: 23 Aug 2005
Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!
Posts: 19458

United Kingdom 

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.



WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award


DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #201613 Tue Dec 23 2008 5:16pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Jonty



Member Since: 11 Mar 2008
Location: Sat with my head in my hands wondering what the hell I'm doing
Posts: 508

United Kingdom 

Supertrotter wrote:
*CLICK* (ST has thrown his laptop out of the window and into his 2000' outdoor hawaiin inspired heated, air conditioned, jaccuzi'd RRS shaped pool Banging Head )


That should stop you getting the Idler award Whistle

Could try and throw my entire computer room in your pool as well. It should just about fit Laughing Laughing Current: I can't say...Oh the Shame!
Gone: 2003 Audi S4 - 340BHP of Fun Smile
Gone: 2005 RRS SE, Silver, Chrome Mirrors, Tinted with a stupid spare wheel!
Gone: Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro 180bhp
Gone: BMW 535i
Gone: 1985 Audi Quattro Sad Sad
Gone: Subaru Imprezza Turbo (rubbish)

Post #201617 Tue Dec 23 2008 5:22pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
JayMann



Member Since: 19 Jan 2006
Location: Stop acting like snob when you just won the Lotto!
Posts: 22898

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident


I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #201653 Tue Dec 23 2008 9:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator


Member Since: 26 Nov 2007
Location: Watching
Posts: 6690

United Kingdom 

Laughing Laughing

Post #201665 Tue Dec 23 2008 10:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator


Member Since: 26 Nov 2007
Location: Watching
Posts: 6690

United Kingdom 

Sexy Pauly wrote:
i personally have started taking on the more difficult cases of tennants wanting to rent flats, but not always having the full amount of money to pay the rent, i am happy to lower the price and cover costs, but not make money, as it helps me sleep better at night, knowing that my bills are paid!


DHSS can be a PITA Whistle

Post #201666 Tue Dec 23 2008 10:29pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
MAW



Member Since: 06 May 2006
Location: Lincs
Posts: 3104

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

will_wonka wrote:
Unnecessary quote removed

So SP, assuming you were in LV and not Woolies, why not just do what these rude gits deserve - cause a scene, that way at least they know they have done wrong, nothing more infuriating Evil or Very Mad



Laughing Rolling with laughter

Post #201702 Wed Dec 24 2008 8:26am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
MAW



Member Since: 06 May 2006
Location: Lincs
Posts: 3104

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

[quote

Rolling Eyes ...............

*CLICK* (ST has thrown his laptop out of the window and into his 2000' outdoor hawaiin inspired heated, air conditioned, jaccuzi'd RRS shaped pool Banging Head )[/quote]

Rolling with laughter

Post #201703 Wed Dec 24 2008 8:27am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Slider



Member Since: 04 Dec 2008
Location: In traffic
Posts: 32

United Kingdom 
X5

Just to update following the 'sytner experience'...BMW dealer supplied X5 for weekend...silver M Sport 3.0d...very nice,well built...but could not help feeling I was driving a 530 5 series touring on stilts...just very good but no character or soul, you just get in drive it and get out, no second look back at it in the car park... Yawn

Now back to the RRS search.. Smile

Post #202600 Wed Dec 31 2008 11:20am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Wozz



Member Since: 28 Dec 2008
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 826

Interesting tips Kam.

I opted for PCH/Lease option on my last two vehicles. As I understand this ties me into paying the full lease amount over the term of the lease irrespective of my circumstances. Thus any early return of the vehicle will result in my having to pay the remainder of the term of the lease in full whether I hold the vehicle or not?

A friend had told me that there was legislation in place that allowed me to return the vehicle without full penalty as long as I had paid at least 50% of the full term off by that time. Is thatr true or only applicable to a different lease agreement?

I took this option as my primary focus was to ensure I had fixed monthly payments over the term and thus a predictable cash flow in the current economic wobble. WINNER - 2009 Best Newcomer Award
'09 TDV6 XS Stornaway Grey

'06 BMW 730 D SE (Gone)
'08 A4 TDi SLine Avant (Gone)
Large pack of Flake Cakes (Gone)
6 pack of Guiness (Gone)

Post #202602 Wed Dec 31 2008 11:35am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
XXXAngelXXX



Member Since: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Krautland
Posts: 10894

Germany 

Supertrotter wrote:

Rolling Eyes ...............

*CLICK* (ST has thrown his laptop out of the window and into his 2000' outdoor hawaiin inspired heated, air conditioned, jaccuzi'd RRS shaped pool Banging Head )


i have just spilled my coffee over my keyboard Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award


Post #202609 Wed Dec 31 2008 11:46am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100



Member Since: 28 Sep 2005
Location: In my office doing quotes!!
Posts: 4765

United Kingdom 

Wozz wrote:
Interesting tips Kam.

I opted for PCH/Lease option on my last two vehicles. As I understand this ties me into paying the full lease amount over the term of the lease irrespective of my circumstances. Thus any early return of the vehicle will result in my having to pay the remainder of the term of the lease in full whether I hold the vehicle or not?

A friend had told me that there was legislation in place that allowed me to return the vehicle without full penalty as long as I had paid at least 50% of the full term off by that time. Is thatr true or only applicable to a different lease agreement?

I took this option as my primary focus was to ensure I had fixed monthly payments over the term and thus a predictable cash flow in the current economic wobble.


Presuming your agreement was taken out after April 08, there is now no cap for regulated agreements at £25k so it should be protected with halves and thirds rule and voluntary termination built in to the agreement. PM me your details and i'll look at it closer for you if you like?

Post #202969 Fri Jan 02 2009 1:27pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Wozz



Member Since: 28 Dec 2008
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 826

kam100 wrote:
Wozz wrote:
Interesting tips Kam.

I opted for PCH/Lease option on my last two vehicles. As I understand this ties me into paying the full lease amount over the term of the lease irrespective of my circumstances. Thus any early return of the vehicle will result in my having to pay the remainder of the term of the lease in full whether I hold the vehicle or not?

A friend had told me that there was legislation in place that allowed me to return the vehicle without full penalty as long as I had paid at least 50% of the full term off by that time. Is thatr true or only applicable to a different lease agreement?

I took this option as my primary focus was to ensure I had fixed monthly payments over the term and thus a predictable cash flow in the current economic wobble.


Presuming your agreement was taken out after April 08, there is now no cap for regulated agreements at £25k so it should be protected with halves and thirds rule and voluntary termination built in to the agreement. PM me your details and i'll look at it closer for you if you like?


Thanks Kam - I read my T&C's and it does read as if I have to pay remainder in full but also mentions something about a 50% reduction for depreciation. As someone who reads contracts as part of his job I find the detail a little confusing but I suspect that this is because it is specific to lease agreements and not HR Outsourcing (my world).

When I get home I will pick out the details regarding early termination and drop them into a pm for your consideration. Thanks so much for the offer.

I should add, had I joined this site prior to ordering my vehicle I would have perhaps handled the ordering differently through many of the obviously valued contributors on this site. WINNER - 2009 Best Newcomer Award
'09 TDV6 XS Stornaway Grey

'06 BMW 730 D SE (Gone)
'08 A4 TDi SLine Avant (Gone)
Large pack of Flake Cakes (Gone)
6 pack of Guiness (Gone)

Post #202979 Fri Jan 02 2009 4:08pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
All times are GMT

Jump to  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >
Posting Rules
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Site Copyright © 2005-2018 Futuranet Ltd & Martin Lewis
RRSPORT.CO.UK RSS Feed - All Forums

Switch to Mobile site