RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 379 <123 ... 377378379>

max

Belgium 

Hi, Hello everyone i'm new on the site and i like very much this car, I drive it since 2 weeks and it's excellent. Little questions: how do i put pictures in the gallery? thanks for answer. Regards to all of you. Max

Post #141 Tue Jun 07 2005 12:36pm
Biggles

England 

Welcome Max,

To post pictures into the gallery follow this link.

http://rrsport.theseusnorth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30

It is very well explained by Martin the board admin. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #142 Tue Jun 07 2005 12:56pm
max

Belgium 

Thank you very much Biggles

Post #143 Tue Jun 07 2005 1:44pm
Tim

Netherlands 

Hi everyone!
Just registered on this forum, don't know if I can help a lot, because I'm still driving a Range Rover, haven't decided yet if the next car will be a RR again, or a RRS, we shall see Smile 
Owns 2002 Range Rover
Wants a 2006 Range Rover TDv8
or
2006 Range Rover Sport TDv6

Post #187 Thu Jun 09 2005 6:42pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Welcome to the forums Tim from Belgium and Holland!

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Wed Jun 15 2005 8:10am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #189 Thu Jun 09 2005 6:55pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey
HI

Well, I stumbled across this by accident, I can't beleive that none of the regulars here that I've seen on RR.Net have ever mentioned it....

Anyway, to those who have not 'met' me, I live in Leicestershire in the UK, and although I am currently driving an M5, I have a Supercharged Sport on order, due to arrive in September. Cannot wait.....

Look forward to many evenings spent here L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #208 Fri Jun 10 2005 10:28am
Biggles

England 

Welcome RRUK,
Looking forward to your input, have read your posts over the other forum,
very informative, hoping this RRS specific forum grows to be the best source on the net. Smile Smile Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #209 Fri Jun 10 2005 10:39am
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Thanks, I like to get stuck into the detail and give out factual knowledge to the forum, I think this will be a great place to do that.

One thing I am probably known for is my love of pictures, I take my camera with me all the time, so I never miss a chance to get some pics in the dealers etc. It's good to see different colours and specs of these cars on these types of pages, as there's not that many to see on the roads yet.

I hope by the time mine arrives there still won;t be many of them around! L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #210 Fri Jun 10 2005 10:48am
MDP

United Kingdom 
Excited

I'm so excited my new RRS Supercharged is on its way in Java Black with ebony/rhodium interior & Privacy Glass Razz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As RRUK I too stumbled across this site and think it's great. Hats off to Martin for providing us all with such a great tool.

Thanks to Tim for providing the accessory Brochure on line. In this day and age why on earth can't Land Rover Question Since the local dealers were also out of stock(never had any) I thought I was going to have to buy one off ebay at the amazing cost of £2 (pending not being outbid)

Sad note...... Crying or Very sad unfortunately I won't be taking delivery until approx Sept/Oct....but it's well worth the wait. Still ...... i'll still get to enjoy the summer and the howl of the mighty V8 of my Audi S4 Cabriolet Cool 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #300 Wed Jun 15 2005 12:22am
Biggles

England 

Hello, MDP.
I agree with what you are saying about the brochure.
Looking forward to your thoughts and comments about your RRS purchase. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #301 Wed Jun 15 2005 8:04am
Tim in Scotland

Re: HI

RRUK wrote:
Well, I stumbled across this by accident, I can't beleive that none of the regulars here that I've seen on RR.Net have ever mentioned it....

RR, I got here because one of those nameless "Guests" on John's site posted a link to here for something that interested me.

Maybe because I am involved as as admin/ moderator on other Landy sites I try my utmost not to hype them on other sites. Yesterday I posted the Accessories brochure here at Martin's suggestion (I'm not that great on computers/internet and tend to leave complicated things like that to others!) and it took so long that I really couldn't be bothered to post the pics on Rangerovers.net as well so posted the link there. John is now going to post a link to it from the Range Rover Sport Pages (Did you know there is a huge techy section over on the info pages of RRnet? as well as the forum at http://www.rangerovers.net/, scroll right down through the site and you will find a mass of RR Sport Info.
It is the same with www.freelanderowners.com and the Freelander Club. Invariably one is USA based and the other is UK based.
I have made many great new friends through forums like these, many of them I have met when either they have come to the UK on holiday/ business or I have vivisted their area on my ship and they come down and visit me.
May I add my thanks to both Martin for starting this site and to John for starting RRnet, both of which provide endless hours of entertainemnt and a great source of information.
If you would like I can post some links to other Land Rover websites - by buy a Landy you have joined one of the world's biggest families and you probably don't realised it - there are very, very few cars that have the same dedicated following as Land Rovers. Did you know for instance there is only one other maker of cars that can claim that 80% of all it's production is still in day to day use all over the world and that is Rolls Royce!

Post #302 Wed Jun 15 2005 8:25am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AlsaaMike

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Zambezi Silver

Greetings from Cowtown.
Loads of LR3's in stock, but waiting for the first RRS to arrive.
Hope the a/c is up to the Texas heat.
Happy trails y'all.....
Mike

Post #321 Thu Jun 16 2005 3:26am
Andrew

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Firenze Red

Hi everyone,

just registered and thought would let you know i am picking up my black first edition on Tuesday 21st June

Post #352 Thu Jun 16 2005 8:28pm
Tim in Scotland

Andrew wrote:
Hi everyone,

just registered and thought would let you know i am picking up my black first edition on Tuesday 21st June

You must post us some pics then and give us a full road test write! Welcome to the Forums Andrew

Post #353 Thu Jun 16 2005 8:33pm
Bobby

Malaysia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

Andrew wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hello Andrew

Welcome and Congratulations!
I also am awaiting delivery of my Black/Ebony Supercharged 1st Edition - unfortunately the unit will only arrive our shores late July.

Let me know what the difference is between 1st Edition and the rest. Malaysia Boleh!
4.2SC Chawton White, Stormers
Tasmod's Sills, Wind Deflectors, LR Sills
Clear Side Repeaters, Towbar
Larini Sports Exhaust, K&N Air Filter

Post #355 Thu Jun 16 2005 10:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 379 <123 ... 377378379>