RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > New Stealth Hi-Top RR Sport spotted
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
New Stealth Hi-Top RR Sport spotted

Under heavy disguise the new Hi Roof version RR sport has been seen snow testing in Scotland ........

note the snowdymanic styling, smooth rounded edges to all surfaces and clever blow away hitop roof unit that suddenly reduces the height of the vehicle as soon as you drive away, blinding the driver behind..... to stop him catching up and giving your TDv6 a chance at the lights! Laughing
Radar assistance is not just provided for the cruise control as LR have devised a new incar radar system that operates by virual reality on the inside of the screen thus doing away with heavy sheets of glass for the windows. Lights and mirrors are also not necessary for this hitech vehicle, which is also invisible to all speed cameras. This special model will only be available in certain high latitude locations. Land Rover were not able to advise your writer about the suitablity of this new model for hot climates stating only that the stealth capablities of it's new car enabled it not only to change colour but also shape in warmer weather situations Cool

As can be seen in the next photo, the car car very cleverly change it's colour as well as it's shape in several places on the body work at the same time, - very James Bond

There was 2feet of snow on the top when I cleared it off! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Sun Mar 12 2006 1:03pm. Edited 3 times in total

Post #16873 Sun Mar 12 2006 10:37am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

Rolling with laughter

Nice one Tim Thumbs Up Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #16874 Sun Mar 12 2006 10:43am
Josh

United Kingdom 

From what I hear that's only the first coating and you've got abit more to come this morning.
I haven't seen snow like that for a while. TDV6 - gone
TDV8 - gone
Audi Q5 3.0 Tdi Sline wef 6/11/10

Post #16875 Sun Mar 12 2006 10:46am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Rolling with laughter

Good to be reunited with your baby? Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #16881 Sun Mar 12 2006 11:08am
JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You been out driving in it or is it not safe at all Question Smile RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #16889 Sun Mar 12 2006 11:25am
Tim in Scotland

I think the police and rescue services round here have enough mad folks to deal with today without me venturing out even in my snowtastic car! I hear that Glasgow City Centre has 2feet of snow in places and ALL the main routes in and out of the city are closed either blocked by snow or multicar pile ups. No point in me adding to the carnage...... just glad I flew in yesterday and am not now stuck at Glasgow or Schipol. The snow is back on again here heavier than at 8:30 now. My sister works at Gleneagles Hotel and they have told her not to bother going to work - they have even grounded their fleet of 20 Mk3 Range Rover Autobiographies that ferry guests back and forward Edinburgh Airport - no point in going to the airport, it is closed. She says the hotel will lay on a helicopter shuttle for free to get the passengers to the airport as soon as it opens. No new guests can get in so there is no pressure on the hotel anyway! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #16890 Sun Mar 12 2006 11:33am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

I'v got the radio on in the shop and when ever the news is on thats all thay mention. RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #16891 Sun Mar 12 2006 11:38am
Tim in Scotland

Just moved the car out onto the courtyard while I cleared the paths round the house (waste of time as they have re-covered!) I selected the Snow setting and raised the suspension to full height and as I moved the infor centre bonged and showed raising to extended height...... that is deep snow! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #16905 Sun Mar 12 2006 1:06pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1