RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Towbar cycle carriers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey
Towbar cycle carriers

I have the detachable swan neck towbar and am looking to purchase a tow bar mounted bike carrier. The Land Rover bike carrier is only for the multi-height towbar - not the detachable swan neck. I was looking at the Thule EuroWay or RideOn. Has anyone used these on a Range Rover Sport? I would like to know if they fit the detachable towbar and if the tilt function works okay and leaves good access to the boot. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #1140 Sat Jul 23 2005 8:36pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

I've just purchased a Thule 9403 RideOne 3-bike towbar carrier for £99 delivered. Fits the RRS fine. The tilt function is a bit fiddly as you have to undo two wing nuts. However, the EuroWay model would be much better for this as it has a handle, but the differences weren't clear until I purchased mine. Still, the EuroWay is £100 more!
I'll post some pics soon, if anyone is interested. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #1594 Fri Aug 12 2005 1:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NeilR

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

Hi

I bought this one when i had the D3 it worked great for the occasional use (Twice so far ), it only takes 2 bikes but at this price you cant go wrong.

Neil

http://www.towsure.com/default.asp?d=31&t=154&p=0&op= 2010 RRS TDV8 Overfinch GTS

Post #1595 Fri Aug 12 2005 2:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1