Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Delivery Dates
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

Biggles

England 
Delivery Dates

Lets get the ball rolling.
How many people have been given dates for delivery of thier new cars and when did you place youre orders.

Post #16 Thu May 26 2005 2:55pm
Smarticus

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

I ordered a RRS back in January. By that date my dealer already had 15 orders (2 supercharged, 3 petrol and 10 diesels I believe). They now think it could be August before I get my vehicle, but they do say it could be a month earlier or a month later. Apparently LR are scaling back on launch promotional activity because they are effectively sold out now for 2005 already.

By the way what colour are people going for - I haven't been asked to spec colour yet. My dealer advises that black isn't the best, silver looks very good and cairns blue does too. Silver / black leather may be the boring choice but possibly the best ?

Post #25 Thu May 26 2005 9:51pm
Biggles

England 

Was going for a 4.2 but changed to fully specced 2.7 tdv6. order placed last october, was number 14 on list at dealer told last week delivery due 27th June.
Black on Black, have kids and will be easy to keep interior clean.

Post #26 Thu May 26 2005 10:08pm
EMEMEM

France 

I've got a blue cairn with black leather splendid!!!

Post #32 Fri May 27 2005 5:49am
timajersey

Jersey 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Cairns Blue

I added my name to the dealers list here in Jersey in March and placed my order for a TDV6 SE last week.

The estimated delivery date is August 26th.

I had considered both Giverny Green & Rimini Red, but in the end settled for Cairn Blue.

My dealer has a Supercharged, a V8 & a TDV6 for launch. RRS 2.7 TDV6 SE Cairns Blue/Alpaca Leather

'03 Porsche Boxster Seal Grey/Black Leather

Post #112 Sat Jun 04 2005 6:54am
Biggles

England 

Cairns Blue is a good colour, Boss at work has a D3 this colour very nice in daylight. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #135 Mon Jun 06 2005 9:45pm
Bobby

Malaysia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

Hi,
I booked my RRS Supercharged 1st Edition in April 2005. I was told delivery would be in June/July. Now the dealer says the car will arrive here late July - expect another 2 weeks before I lay my hands on it.

By the way, anybody knows what the 1st Edition is all about? The problem was that in my country, only 3 units of Supercharged were available and all were 1st Edition. The rest were the 4.4 and TDV6. Apparently the 1st Edition quota for my country is 3 units. I had no choice but to get one of them if I wanted a Supercharged.

The 1st Edition has 5 additional items, namely 20" Stormer Alloys, Sports Leather, Hand Polished Real Lined Oak, Personal Telephone Intergration System and a Lower Centre Cooler Box.

And of course, the cost of this 1st Edition is higher than the normal Supercharged!!

Bobby Malaysia Boleh!
4.2SC Chawton White, Stormers
Tasmod's Sills, Wind Deflectors, LR Sills
Clear Side Repeaters, Towbar
Larini Sports Exhaust, K&N Air Filter

Post #154 Wed Jun 08 2005 1:03am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Didn't place an order, bought TDv6 SE direct from the showroom floor on launch day. Was supposed to have been delivered last Friday but am still waiting. Have visited it in the dealer's compound where it is all prepped and ready to go out.............. just waiting for the local taxation office to get it's finger out and complete the registration transfer so the dealer can go out and buy the tax disc! Transfer should take about 5 working days now we are 8 working days from the presentation of the paperwork.................. Sad

Has had one good spin-off, dealer has given (I was going to have to buy them!) me a spare set of 17" alloys to fit a set of All Terrain tyres to so we can take it offroad on more suitable tyres than it's high speed rated jobs.

Post #156 Wed Jun 08 2005 7:50am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Renny

Scotland 

Still waiting Tim?

Good job you've got that trusty Defender to kep you mobile Renny Thomson
MSA Scrutineer

Post #161 Wed Jun 08 2005 8:27am
Tim in Scotland

4pm, it will be ready to be collected Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #162 Wed Jun 08 2005 12:18pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Biggles

England 

My My.
Doesnt Tim look pleased.

Hope it serves you well. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #163 Wed Jun 08 2005 1:26pm
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

Good luck Tim Very Happy

Post some photos when you finally come back in from driving it about Very HappyVery Happy

Martin

Post #164 Wed Jun 08 2005 1:44pm
Renny

Scotland 

Enjoy Renny Thomson
MSA Scrutineer

Post #165 Wed Jun 08 2005 2:24pm
Tim in Scotland

15:45 and still sitting at home waiting to be collected by the dealer Confused Atleast the tea and coffe here is nicer than there!

Post #166 Wed Jun 08 2005 2:41pm
Biggles

England 

Tim,
I feel excited for you,(im supposed to be busy but keep checking the forum for your response). Razz Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #167 Wed Jun 08 2005 3:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>