RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Jacksons Garage Jersey
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

gazza500

Jersey 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White
Jacksons Garage Jersey

The RRS had it's first service yesterday.

Very impressive again. Good customer service, told me what they were going to do, and the reasons why. On collection vehicle had been valeted and cleaned by hand rather than automatic car wash (my request).

They took me through the bill item by item. I did query why I had been charged for a full can of WD40!

The only negative was that they allegedly downloaded a new software upgrade to the vehicle, all my preferred settings were overwritten including JE's ECU upgrade Censored astards!

Nevertheless I was pleased overall and all for £268.99.

BTW JE will reinstate my remap in May when I am back in Coventry. Chawton White TDV6 HSE with Alpaca and Rodium, Automatic Climate Control,
Privacy Glass, 22 inch, Hawke Alloy Wheels, Brembo Front Brakes, Premium ICE Pack, Clear repeaters, Chrome Driving Light Surrounds, Tasmods, Chrome handles, HST Grille, Chrome Side Vents, JE ECU Upgrade

Post #152375 Tue Jan 22 2008 10:55am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
rrsjo

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Re: Jacksons Garage Jersey

gazza500 wrote:
The only negative was that they allegedly downloaded a new software upgrade to the vehicle, all my preferred settings were overwritten including JE's ECU upgrade Censored astards!

BTW JE will reinstate my remap in May when I am back in Coventry.

Why the software upgrade and will JE reinstate their remap free of charge Question Gone - 2008 TDV8, Stornoway Grey, ebony, zabrano trim, TV, Tasmods, mudflaps.

Post #152394 Tue Jan 22 2008 12:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
gazza500

Jersey 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White

They said it was the latest LR upgrade to erradicate a number of issues, but weren't too specific. They also said that they had reset the service interval system. Either way the JE upgrade was lost.

This morning John Hollick form JE said that they would do the remap at no charge.

Just as well!! Chawton White TDV6 HSE with Alpaca and Rodium, Automatic Climate Control,
Privacy Glass, 22 inch, Hawke Alloy Wheels, Brembo Front Brakes, Premium ICE Pack, Clear repeaters, Chrome Driving Light Surrounds, Tasmods, Chrome handles, HST Grille, Chrome Side Vents, JE ECU Upgrade

Post #152399 Tue Jan 22 2008 1:14pm
Josh

United Kingdom 

Same thing happened to my TDV6 and yes JE did retune it FOC. Thumbs Up TDV6 - gone
TDV8 - gone
Audi Q5 3.0 Tdi Sline wef 6/11/10

Post #152431 Tue Jan 22 2008 7:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1