Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Charles Hurst - Park Royal
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Baloo

Scotland 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Charles Hurst - Park Royal

Hi,

since they didn't have their own thread it would be remiss of me not to start one Smile

Just another pat on the back for James Tayler at Charles Hurst for sorting me out with my lovely RRS.

Kam pointed me at them and after initial call, they were really good at keeping in touch by phone and email and letting me know how things were going.

I do have a question for any dealers, why do they insist on putting their dealer label on the back window when it's privacy glass? Can't actually see it unless you're about a foot away! Razz

Cheers

Baloo RRS HSE TDV6 Java Black - Ebony - Walnut
Privacy Glass - DVD - TV - Tasmods Ordered

Post #129397 Thu Aug 02 2007 9:29pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Standard PDI activity I suppose - mine was the same Wink

At least it's not so blatant as what they used to do with old Freelanders and stick their name all over the spare wheel cover on the back door! 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #129493 Fri Aug 03 2007 8:17am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I've just taken delivery of a TDv8 purchased through Kam from James Tayler/Mark Pellet at Charles Hurst. A great experience with extremely thorough and professional handover procedure. The introduction to all the bits on the HSE spec over my previous SE was very thorough and Mat gave a great explanation of all the toys that I am not used to having. All in all it was well worth travelling from the the other end of the UK for this superb "buying experience" and as I make frequent trips to London when I am on leave I will even take them up on the offer to try them for servicing in 12 months time. Many thanks to Kam and his team and James and his team at Park Royal for the great service I have received from all of you. And James you even managed to find me a car that was not shod with the awful Continentals that I had on my v6SE. While I am not a huge fan of Pirellis, they can only be a whole heap better than the Continentals I have been used to!
Oh and the Charles Hurst windscreen sticker was removed by James before I left the showroom "because it was not on straight" Thumbs Up Now I have to find a nice quiet corner of the New Forest to park up in and read the owners manual over the weekend and before I head north to Scotland again:blub: 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #142961 Fri Oct 26 2007 9:33pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Congrats Tim, and many happy miles motoring Thumbs Up Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #142989 Sat Oct 27 2007 7:11am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Congrats Tim.. great write up.
Thanks for the shout out, and glad James/Mark looked after you very well.
Enjoy the drive back.. post some pics when you get a chance.

Post #143031 Sat Oct 27 2007 12:10pm
Lookers Park Royal

Dear Chris, Tim & Kam,

Thank you very much indeed for the positive feedback and we are really pleased that you are enjoying the new Sports. Sorry it has taken so long to respond, but I've only just got around to signing up following a busy few months here. Obviously now that I have a sign-on, I am happy to help with any advice or questions that the members may have from a dealership perspective!

We are also trying to become site sponsors (ref Martin's discussions with our Marketing Manager), so fingers crossed, you may see a little more of us on the forum.

Thanks again,

James Tayler

Post #145322 Thu Nov 15 2007 11:10am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Welcome to the forums James, beat lurking on the edges! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #145349 Thu Nov 15 2007 4:51pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1