RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > being critical
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

scorpio

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
being critical

you guys may think that i am having a go at rrs and refering always to my ml.
well this is not what was ment to be, the rrs is a fantastic vehicle, the driving position is superb, way above the ml, if any of you drive in central london, you will understand what i mean.
just that there are a few things that the ml has, which the rrs has not, and as there is a 5 year difference, i think that rrs should have. had.
but overall the car is great, am going to s o france next month so will give it a good run . still not seen many on the road down here.but guess all the money is now up north Twisted Evil

Post #1398 Wed Aug 03 2005 7:08pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

What differences?

I've just gone from an ML to RRS. Our ML is currently for sale. Drove it the other day and thought it was a bit 'tinny' compared to the RRS. I was very glad to get back into the RRS. Strange how quickly I've got used to the RRS. I thought the ML is great a few weeks ago and would be hard to beat.
The diesel ML is faster than our diesel RRS however. The ML is also much easier to get in and out of too - you can slide off the leather seat easier. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #1400 Wed Aug 03 2005 8:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
scorpio

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
differences

i agree with you mpwox11, but do not forget that the ML is 5 yrs + old.
the new one due sept is supposed to be superb, but unfortunately a awful lot bigger than the previous model

Post #1430 Thu Aug 04 2005 4:52pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey
New ML vs Range Rover Sport

I was unsure if I should hold out and wait for the new ML to arrive, or get a Range Rover Sport now. Becuase I had intended to get a Disco3 and then waited for the Sport to come out (as virtually the same price when you add automatic and leather to a diesel D3), I couldn't really wait any longer.

The ML gets great reviews in the magazines. If hope I haven't made the wrong choice. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #1431 Thu Aug 04 2005 5:32pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1