RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > Freeway PCP TDV8
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

EXPIREDDATA

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Rimini Red
Freeway PCP TDV8

Freeway have now published their figures.
RANGE ROVER SPORT 3.6 TDV8 HSE 5dr Auto
Cash Price £51,606.75
Deposit £4,000.00
Monthly PCP over 48 months £759.90
Optional final payment £21,072.00 RRS TDV8 HSE - Hybrid TV - Sunroof - Adaptive Front Headlights - Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 system

BMW GT

Post #56358 Tue Sep 19 2006 8:47pm
klm

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Are these figures correct still, where did you find this example

Post #133819 Thu Aug 23 2007 10:58am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

This quote is nearly a year old! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #133820 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:03am
klm

where can i get the up to date figure from

Post #133821 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:04am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

This gives you the basic prices http://www.landrover.co.uk/gb/en/Vehicles/...Prices.htm

If you want a deal drop Kam100 a pm - he can surce cars and supply a very competative finance deal ut for you. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #133822 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:11am
klm

I have spoke to kam before and his rates were very good but he needed to much paperwork sent to him where as RR only need a signature so it was easy to go with them, not sure if things have changed kams end.

Post #133823 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:14am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Well I would go with Kam (and have done in the past) a few extra signatures and a bit more paperwork maybe but you will save a good few £'s - but you might not worry about that. The choice is yours. Ring up a dealer and ask for a quote. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #133824 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:19am
klm

Spoke to dealer yesterday about their advanced payment plan, £30k in and no payments for two years.

After reading here though I think a small deposit with monthly payments look like a better way to do it, ie leaving say £26k in the bank and giving a £4k deposit and letting the chunk of money in the bank pay the monthly.

Post #133825 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:26am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Not sure myself but at a guess I would say better to put a big deposit down as the interest you pay will be more than you would make from a bank. If however £26k could be used to make a better return than 9% put a small deposit down. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #133826 Thu Aug 23 2007 11:32am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Yep indeed...
The banks require more paperwork as the clients we put forward, they have no dealings with directly (in the car departments) so they have to take everyone on paper view so the more paper they have the better.

Usually clients go through straight away on initial proposal though, but for higher borrowing amounts.. its usually a bit more trickier.. Once they have you on the books though, 2nd/3rd cars are always easier.. and less paperwork i.d./ anti impersonation checks are required, and you have a track record with them in terms of borrowing and monthlies etc..

Every case is different, same as borrowing with anyone really.. mortgages/loans from the bank etc.. so can't comment on each and everyone, but we do try and minimise the red tape where possible.. but at the end of the day, its us asking for cash from them, and they lose money all the time with cars dissapearing etc, so its only understandable they ask questions up front..

Post #133840 Thu Aug 23 2007 12:41pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

In terms of cash and deposits etc..

Its really a personal choice, and one that each client again is different on everytime. I always say when people ask me.. cash in or finance? at the end of the day, for every £ you borrow you're paying interest on it.. so the less you borrow the less the car will cost you over the term of ownership..

I can only tell you what i do personally.. as i wouldn't want to advise anyone on their own cash positions etc as thats outside the parameters of our company role really... but on a personal level, i don't put any cash into my cars and i borrow 100%.. we all do, all my family members... why? no its not because we buy what we can't afford (like another typical comment we get from some people who have no inkling about finance etc - as the bank don't usually give out money they don't deem the client can pay back or at the least cover the depreciation..) but if i put £40k on my driveway in cash.. then for me personally, that £40k cash is going to go one way and that is down.. down.. down... as cars depreciate.. we all know that too well!

Im not that flush with cash (yet) that i can afford to do this, but im still in a state where my business and my personal financial situation is very much in a state of affairs where im looking for expansion, for growth on my money etc... i have limited capital so i choose to invest this where its more likely to go up.. so like VA says, if i can get a return greater then 9% on my £, i would rather put my money there, then on the driveway..

We do have clients who spend way beyond their means, and put £100's of K on the drive, and no real way of paying it off if things went wrong, but thats their choice and a risk they take on the cars, but they believe the depreciation on the cars, they will beable to handle, and the banks think so too so its fair played.

We do have some clients though, that have a lot of cash, can't be asked to make any more money as they have reached that state in their own personal affairs, so we simply source them the cars, and they pay cash for them... its helps us as a company as it increases our purchasing portfolio over time and we're more likely to do better business and get better discounts the next time round..

Post #133842 Thu Aug 23 2007 12:53pm
klm

So, what are the up to date figures on a TDV8, say with £6,£7,£8k deposit over 48 with end payment 6000 miles per year.

Post #135364 Thu Aug 30 2007 9:38pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1