RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Europe > The story continues
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

tony

Spain 
The story continues

The following Monday I went to LR alienate to reprogram the computer in English my Spanish is not that good, while it was been done i enquired how much is the blue tooth hands free kit? it will be 322€ Very Happy is that fitted," yes" is that including vat,"yes" that is the price for everything, "YES" total? "yes" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OK when can you fit it ! "week next Tue" fantastic book it dano.08.30Week next tuesday.
08.30 drops the car off at the garage no problems, borrows wife's car drive 40 miles to work. 10.30 garage rings "sorry there is a slight problem we have not got an electrician to fit the part can you re book for 1 weeks time" Evil or Very Mad put the phone down, 1 hour later phone rings. "did u not understand we cannot fit the part when are you collecting your car " no problem after i have finished the letters to LR Spain and LR UK. put the phone down. 5 minuets later phone rings " we can fit it this pm and may need the car tommorow am" what time will it be ready? "no later the 1pm tommorow lunch" fantastic!
12.45 the following day no call from the garage, better ring to check all is OK."we have a problem there is a part missing and it is going to cost you 200€ more Not bloody likely "Well its 200 more or we do not do the job" do not do the job I will collect my car in 30 Min's "OK".
arrives at the garage " theres a small problem will u come with me" car in bits all over the garage! well put it back together "sorry its 1.30 lunch time call back at 4 goodbye"

4.00 we have ordered the part it will be here at 0800 we will fit it then" OK but i am not paying any more "good buy"

12.45 phone the garage "good news it is finished but it is 200€ more"
I ring LR Spain after 40 Min's they agree to not charge any more. fantastic I am on my way " I am sorry but we close at 1.30 collect it at 4". surly some one can wait "sorry closed" at 4 I have no transport. " get a taxi" will you pay for this."no!"
4oclock car finished I pay the agreed price and take it away (did I have Censored on my shoes?)
fantastic I read the manual and configure the blue tooth all ready to go I instruct the hands free (voice activated) PHONE ! nothing PHONE!! nothing PHONE!!! <I read the hand book I read the Spanish hand book I command in Spanish TELEPHONO the bloody car speaks back to me in bloody Spanish Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

after 3 weeks i got the hang of it the only problem it no longer works should i take it back to those morons ?

I also enquired with LR UK about the price 222 pounds +/- at 1.45 to the pound 322€ the extra 200 wold not have been charged if i was a Spaniard BE WARNED IF YOU ARE THINKING OF MOVING TO SPAIN

Post #5971 Sat Nov 26 2005 12:16pm
l

Spain 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue
Telephone pti

I was told by my dealer that the retrofit Bluetooth system costs 650€ + I.V.A. ( value added tax 16%) I have to say that my dealer did not even know that this retrofit existed I had to give him the parts numbers.As I didn't want my car to be a guineau pig I decided to get a Parrot 3000 Evolution. Does the same job as the retrofit system but only costs 150€. RRS TDV6 HSE BUCKINGHAM BLUE BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR RHODIUM TASMOD SILLS PARROT 3000 EVOLUTION WHITE SIDE REPEATERS RRPORT.CO.UK BROLLY & STICKER
HOW GOOD IS THIS CAR!!!!
8 YEARS AND STILL GETTING LOOKS

Post #5973 Sat Nov 26 2005 1:05pm
tasmod

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

===

Post #13069 Wed Feb 15 2006 10:06am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1