Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Rupert

Ireland 

WOODY179 wrote:
MDP wrote:
THEFT & THIEVES

World wide - we should chop their hands off Twisted Evil

Why stop there, chop their heads off and be done with it! Twisted Evil hopefully the other Censored would then think twice before doing something like this then.

Public flogging would do the trick Thumbs Up

How nice it would be to go down to the Town Square on a Saturday afternoon to watch a selection of the scum being flogged. Justice served on those who committed crime & an education as to the consequences to those who may think of robbing someone.

Post #128683 Sat Jul 28 2007 8:46am
ayates

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

Rick,

That is just awful, what B Censored ds !

Sorry for the loss....

I had a Lo-jack tracker system fitted on the RRS and the previous LR3, where if the car is moved without the special transponder in the car then the system calls my cell, home and office number with a warning and I can then activate the tracking system which the police use to locate stolen cars. I know its little comfort for Rick, but if you dont have a system its sure worth looking into, plus I got a discount in the insurance.

Post #128700 Sat Jul 28 2007 4:25pm
Rick Cell

Canada 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

For sure the next one I get or if they find my truck I will put some sort of tracking device in it. The other cars we have in the family have tracking devices in them.

Post #128735 Sat Jul 28 2007 9:51pm
drevs

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Vesuvius Orange

Wow, that's scary. Who cares about your truck, you had some criminal in your house while you were sleeping! Be very glad the only casualty was $ and your vehicle. Do you leave your front door unlocked?

Post #128752 Sun Jul 29 2007 7:42am
Rick Cell

Canada 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

The thief came in through the basement window and made his way up to the main floor to find the keys.

Post #128764 Sun Jul 29 2007 12:44pm
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Rick Cell wrote:
Thankyou for all the kind remarks and support. My insurance company sent an adjuster to my office to get a report and the adjuster could not believe that a car that sells for over one hundred thousand Canadian dollars did not have some sort of factory installed GPS system. He said that even Cadillac has the onstar system that can track a car. We even called Sirus satelite radio to see if their system could track the location of the car as the satelite radio was activated with no luck from them.
I spec'd the Landrover Watch system for mine, £1400 for fitting and 3 years coverage.
Theft coverage for vehicles in Belgium is prohibitivly expensive. I took a UK YZF R1 over to Zolder to an classic car event and had the bike pinched, it was only just run in at 1100 miles the theives took 3 bikes that day. My insurance company paid up promptly and I bought a FJR1300 while out there, When I went for insurance I was quoted 250 Euro for basicaly 3rd party and 3500euro if I wanted theft coverage too as the bike only cost 9000euro, I took the lower option.

Post #128769 Sun Jul 29 2007 2:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12