RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > Its Here
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Michael997

United Kingdom 
Its Here

Picked up the RRS yesterday, the handover was a bit of a cock-up but the car is great. I am still trying to master the voice acti phone and sat/nav. I am hoping to colour code soon the sills etc but so far so very very gooddddddddd. Very Happy Michael
2013 RRS diesel Autobiography Dynamic

Post #12241 Sat Feb 04 2006 7:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MDP

United Kingdom 

Michael997

That's grrrrrrrrreat Wink 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #12253 Sun Feb 05 2006 1:40pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. What happened at the handover? 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #12255 Sun Feb 05 2006 3:25pm
Michael997

United Kingdom 
HAND OVER

Hi
Not much happended at the hand over as the dealer had a problem with thier switch machine so the previous customer took half an hour to pay for his car and then ours took another half an hour by which time the salesman wanted to go home so none of the hand book / service book is filled in and things that should have been demonstrated were not and the whole thing became a rush job, I am now trying to work out why if I turn off bluetooth the car says phone not fitted so cannot access phone book etc any ideas please.
Must dash have to walk dog or wife will hit me, back later
Michael Michael

Post #12257 Sun Feb 05 2006 4:29pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 
Re: HAND OVER

Michael997 wrote:
Hi
Not much happended at the hand over as the dealer had a problem with thier switch machine so the previous customer took half an hour to pay for his car and then ours took another half an hour by which time the salesman wanted to go home so none of the hand book / service book is filled in and things that should have been demonstrated were not and the whole thing became a rush job, I am now trying to work out why if I turn off bluetooth the car says phone not fitted so cannot access phone book etc any ideas please.
Must dash have to walk dog or wife will hit me, back later
Michael

Michael - Is your phone in a cradle, is it a LR approved phone and software? Lots of previous posts about phones on site. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #12260 Sun Feb 05 2006 5:00pm
Michael997

United Kingdom 
Phone Cradle

Hi V.A
Yes the cradle was supplied and fitted by L/R for my phone model 6230i or so they said, I want to be able to use my phone book through the car, also when I use it bluetooth the car does not remember any number dialed or received. Michael

Post #12262 Sun Feb 05 2006 5:25pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 
Re: Phone Cradle

Michael997 wrote:
Hi V.A
Yes the cradle was supplied and fitted by L/R for my phone model 6230i or so they said, I want to be able to use my phone book through the car, also when I use it bluetooth the car does not remember any number dialed or received.

Nokia 6230i is not an approved phone! IT WILL NOT WORK - sorry Crying or Very sad The Nokia 6230 will. If your dealer said the 6230i will work it shows that they should read this forum because this is a recurring problem. We seem to know more than them! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #12266 Sun Feb 05 2006 5:48pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Michael997

Yes , lots of topics re phones on this forum and mainly to do with the Nokia 6230i ( which most of us appear to have ) As we speak LR are endevouring to launch a new cradle for this phone...... so go back to the dealer and get a refund or free swap when it is finally available. 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #12284 Sun Feb 05 2006 9:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1