Home > General > Got it!!!!! Lots of questions
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

NeilR

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black
Got it!!!!! Lots of questions

Hi

Got my RRS at last, I have fitted the SC grills Mud flaps Tow Bar and IPOD

what i dont have is any PTI instructions and i cant fine the pairing code, Can anyone help

Tomorrow I am going to collect the 20" stormers which will complete the car

Also I have the adaptive lights and i am shocked, I have had this on BMW's in the past and on those the main bulb unit use to move however on the RRS when you turn the wheel another bulb lights up in the side light unit. Has anyone got this or noticed it

and can you help with this also, I have a HSE and noticed that it doesnt have any rear seat audio sockets or controls like i had in the disco 3 but when iwas at my local steelers i saw a HSE with them, is this part of the HIFI upgrade ??

cheers Neil

pics soon when the wheels are on 2010 RRS TDV8 Overfinch GTS

Post #1103 Thu Jul 21 2005 9:34pm
Biggles

England 

Congrats Neil,

On my HSE I have the upgrade hifi with headphone sockets and stereo controls on each rear door panel. Regards the lights I keep finding myself out at night grinning at the movement of the beams and at the side lights that light up below a certain speed and also in response to which ever indicator I am using.
Noticed today on mine the bottom exterior door panel trim is loose on the drivers side will have one of my fitters look tommorrow if big job will be back at the local dealers sat am to get them to look at it. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #1104 Thu Jul 21 2005 9:50pm
nickp

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver

Hi Congrats on the new RRS . The pairing code is 2121. Enjoy

Post #1105 Thu Jul 21 2005 10:01pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NeilR

Magic, thanks 2121 works and the PTI works ok on bluetooth with my 6680, system shows incoming number etc

Neil 2010 RRS TDV8 Overfinch GTS

Post #1106 Thu Jul 21 2005 10:12pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Congratulations NeilR

Should look good with the 20" Stormers........... looking forward to seeing some photos.

Here is a link to LR page detailing full links to all PTI/Phone issues

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/Vehicles/Ra...inment.htm

And yes rear seat/door controls come with the addition of the Logic 7 system,Hope this clarifys all your questions.

Cheers
Martin ( MDP ) 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #1108 Fri Jul 22 2005 8:47am
Toodeep

United Kingdom 

The light in the sidelamp is, I think, the cornering light which is for low speed manouvering as Biggles states as opposed to the adaptive headlights which I haven't managed, nor expected to see moving whilst the car is stationary. From what you say about your BM, maybe they should! Range Rover Sport TdV6HSE in Bonatti Grey + 20" Stormer wheels (ex X5 and ML driver)

Post #1118 Fri Jul 22 2005 6:59pm
scorpio

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
stormer wheels

re my previous comment on stormer wheels, I have been looking at the wrong ones,(must be my age ). I incorrectly assumed that the wheels on the right of MDPs pics were Stormers.
Saw the wheels again this morning, very very shiny almost as if chrome plated !!! they do look cheap and flash.
So my apologises to you Stormer fans, but if you see a black ML with shiny wheels, I am sure that you will agree with me . Shocked

Post #1129 Sat Jul 23 2005 9:06am
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey
Mudflaps

NeilR,

Did you fit the mudflaps yourself. Are they easy to fit? I put some on our previous Merc ML and they came in bags of many many bits which took some working out.
I see the mudflaps are £47.47 per pair. Are they worth the money (i.e. good quality)? With the wide plastic trim at the bottom of the doors, I was wondering if this made mudflaps a bit obsolete. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #1143 Sat Jul 23 2005 9:34pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
NeilR

Hi The mud flaps took me 30 mins to fit..they are really easy and included instructions, i think they were worth the money and some what add to the cars lines, i will post pics for you tomorrow

neil 2010 RRS TDV8 Overfinch GTS

Post #1144 Sat Jul 23 2005 9:39pm
Toodeep

United Kingdom 

I concur that the mudflaps are easy to fit using a stubby or angled screwdriver and the suspension raised to off-road. All the holes are there and they use a combination of existing screws and supplied ones. With hindsight I should have ignored the bit in the pictogram instructions about cutting off some of the wheel arch lip trim as it's just as easy to slide the trim around towards the front of the arch.

My main reason for fitting them was that I was getting road spray up the sides of the car and there was therefore a potential for road tar and/or stone chips to follow. Range Rover Sport TdV6HSE in Bonatti Grey + 20" Stormer wheels (ex X5 and ML driver)

Post #1152 Sun Jul 24 2005 4:59pm
Biggles

England 

NeilR,
Nice pics, Im almost convinced to fit the mudflaps and quite poss the running boards. Cant decide about wheels I want some twentys but thought the overfinch ones would suit the car but now Im not to convinced and currently searching for something that liitle bit different. I think the two piece twentys in the land rover catologue look good but way over priced. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #1157 Sun Jul 24 2005 9:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1